District 7-AAA 2005 Champion?

Stewie1

Blackman is a good team no doubt about it. They created numerous chances against us but were just unable to finish. We had maybe 3 quality chances during the game. Your team sure does attack with numbers. Jordan I thought you played well. As for the tie I for one am not satisfied I wish there had been a definite outcome.

I don't know what all the fuss is about concerning your number 8 while he is an emotional player (and I can't say I agree with everything he says on the field) He was very respectful to me after the game. Coach Vice as always was a worthy advisary just as his team was. Good luck in the rest of your season Jordan and I hope to see you in the finals!

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

incase you was wondering i am number 11. but i gave yall ur credit you have some good players #11 #9 and #1 are ver skilled players. but i still think we should ahve won i not talkin trash just statein my opnion.

825662300[/snapback]

Yall did create plenty more oppertunities than we, but we had several of our own. Dont worry bout tellin me ur not talkin crap... it's alright. Both teams played very hard tonight an it came out a tie. It is over now, i guess now its all up to the tourney to see which team takes it.

Edited by pioneer09

No problem, you deserve them. Thanks for giving us a little respect. No one else does. Some were even predicting us to finish 7th in the district. At least we will have a home game for the first round even though we won't win the district we definetely won't be at the bottom either.

No problem, you deserve them.  Thanks for giving us a little respect.  No one else does.  Some were even predicting us to finish 7th in the district.  At least we will have a home game for the first round even though we won't win the district we definetely won't be at the bottom either.

825662308[/snapback]

Go to bed past your bedtime:)

Jordan where do you usually play? Where you out of position due to the injury to your #10. He was a quality player. I'm sure he will be missed.

825662305[/snapback]

i usually play up top or central mid. i was out of place not due to #10 but to a few other injuries #2 one of are wings is havin problems with his leg and couldnt run the wing all night, and we had another player out due to a knee injury #18 i think is his number. so vice threw me out on the wing. i played there some as a freshmen but my bets postion is forward or attackin mid

0535 Warren Co McMinnville, TN 6-5-2 4-1-2

4311 Blackman Murfreesboro, TN 10-1-1 4-0-1

0424 Riverdale Murfreesboro, TN 8-2-0 4-1-0

0091 Cookeville Cookeville, TN 4-7-1 3-1-0

4429 Siegel High School Murfreesboro, TN 5-7-2 2-3-1

0287 Lebanon Lebanon, TN 4-6-0 1-3-0

0380 Murf. Oakland Murfreesboro, TN 1-10-1 1-4-0

0555 White Co Sparta, TN 0-7-1 0-6-0

These are the standings going into this week. Not sure about who has to play who due to all the rainouts. Cookeville has Riverdale and Blackman left. These two games should decide the district championship. With all three teams in play as of now. Warren will be no worse than a fouth and no better than a third. Siegel and Lebanon play this week and I believe Lebanon still has Oakland too. The winner of the Lebanon Siegel game should be the 5th seed.

Edited by coachof3