District 7-AAA 2005 Champion?

Stewie1

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Riverdale forfeits to Cookeville. Blackman and Cookeville play tonight at 7:00 at Blackman (this is a weird one)

825671987[/snapback]

O ok my bad...so Riverdale beat Cookeville, but still had to forfeit? That's gay. I can understand the whole not playing on two teams jazz but it is crazy to eliminate the ENTIRE team, but I guess you have to draw the line somewhere.

Know way a coach knows everything that goes on with his team. Do you know who does drugs at your school or even on the team you support? Do you want to punish the coach then punish him will that make you happy, but what about the other 20 players on that team?

825671953[/snapback]

hey you break the rules you get punished plain and simple

The irony is that the player that broke the role was a bench player that only played because Riverdale was up 6-0 in the white county game. The entire team should NOT be punished so severely, I think that the player should have only been punished. The coach is NOT to be blamed at all, the coach is there to coach soccer he can't possibly follow them around and make sure they all abide by the rules. Their coach is a great and intense coach, the punishment is entirely NOT his fault in any way.

as many of you know i go to blackman and we hated to here what happened. sorry riverdale everyone was lookin foward to the rematch. i agree totally with the people saying this is to much for a little offence. i have heard so many rumours since this morning and for the record noone from blackman turned in riverdale we arent scared(amazing what gets started). riverdales coach came and talk to vice this morning he did the honerable thing and when he fouind out of the violation he turned himself in. so after alll the bad things i have said about him i respect that and once again sorry to riverdale we where all looking forward to the game tonight. back to the topic at hand district 7AAA. i think blackman will take this home in a hard faught rematch of hust a few weeks ago where blackman let it slip away at the end and let cookeville tie. but of course you all know i go to blackman n i think we are good so i always pick us what does everyone else think?

yes the punishment is totally stupid.. he played 5 mins in a rec soccer league game.. and yes he was a bench player and never got to play.. no coach arman did not know about it but when he found out he turned himself in.. yes that gains a lot of respect from a lot of people and i already knew he was a great guy.. it stinks to have such a great season end like that.. but i dont get it.. he never got to play and it was 5 mins in a rec soccer game.. i guess ill never understand how the TSSAA works.. isnt their goal to get the best teams to state?? well they just eliminated one of the best teams today.. i hope they are happy..