District 7-AAA 2005 Champion?

Stewie1

Supposedly TSSAA and the referee assignor called the Tullahoma coach? I've only read that in this forum. If it happened, that's wrong as well. TSSAA should have informed ADs and coaches of all parties potentially involved (White County, especially), but I have no idea how or why the referee assignor got involved. (or how Whitey knows this, either).

Got it straight from the coach himself. In a conversation today with the president of the ref's association about this, he explained that he believed that the coach was informed because he thought that he is the TSSAA coordinator for soccer in the tournament and that I could see the tournament coordinators on the TSSAA website. However, when I look at the website for the tournament coordinators, it lists the coach at Riverdale for district 7 AAA and the coach at Columbia for district 8 AAA and not the coach of Tullahoma. So that blows the explanation that I was given.

Edited by Whitey

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK i have another Question I know RIVERDALE self reported that the kid played in a select game but....how did the coach find out and why did he turn it in shuld he just kicked the kid off the teeam and been done with it or was another school going to tell if we didnt does aanyone know any of those specifics

what does blackman have to do to get some respect in the state noone thinks we will win hardly any of are games but oh well it dont bother me we are just gonna keep playin and lets hope we keep winnin but oh well its nothin new we are goin for are 2nd straight region final

Jordan11, respect comes from more than just winning games. You guys are respected for your abilities as soccer players and while I met you and thought that you were cordial at our game, some of your team mates have terrible attitudes and poor sporsmanship. They have received a bad rap around district 7 this year because of their mouths, etc. You guys may advance to the State and may even win the state but you all have lost a lot of respect because of the poor sportsmanship that exists on your team. Not all of you are that way but the 2 o3 that are that way makes your entire team look bad. Just my opinion of course.