District 7-AAA 2005 Champion?

Stewie1

Jordan11...Do you realize that no one can read anything that you post. I'm happy though that you're able to "set up" goals, any good player can do that though. I did it in a game to day as the matter of fact. Oh wait, I play in college. But too, I hope you're not close to graduating highschool yet because you should really consider taking another English class or two and perhaps a introductory typing class. Thanks, WC15 out.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well wc15 maybe if you werent so worried about peoples grammatical errors on a high school soccer message board you would have something better to do in college then come and look at these everyday get a life and by the way every team needs set up players so as long as i know what i ahve to do i'm fine with that

Hey, good job buddy, I could read that one. I love soccer though man. My brother plays in highschool so I just like to keep up. By the way, I have a nice life; good grades, ladies all around....Hey, best thing yet, I'm going to medschool. So...think again before you tell who to get a life. But back to the matter at hand... 7-AAA Champs...

Hey, good job buddy, I could read that one. I love soccer though man. My brother plays in highschool so I just like to keep up. By the way, I have a nice life; good grades, ladies all around....Hey, best thing yet, I'm going to medschool. So...think again before you tell who to get a life. But back to the matter at hand... 7-AAA Champs...

825654061[/snapback]

wc15, I am proud to hear that you are going to med school man. That is awesome, I will take it you played for CH then. Jordan will never even get to college with his English but if he does he might be a nurse to set you up for surgery, I heard he is a good "set-up" man, hehehe.

But like you said back at the original subject...I don't see Blackman doing that well although they have a good record so far but look how they get it, they cancel games that they might lose while Warren County plays some tough teams without being scared. I am hoping to see either Warren County or Riverdale knocking them out because they are so cocky for no reason if you go and look at their record you will see that ECS that beat them are not that great of a team anyways. As for discipline...we don't even need to mention that about Blackman, they lack that all the way. Talking back to their coach, opponent's coach, eachother, etc. Then little JH#11 talking about Riverdale's coach like that, that is down right disrespectful, I agree he is loud and passionate about the game of soccer and he coaches this way but he is not a bad guy at all. He cares for his players as much as the next guy. It is uncalled for a player that is not even that good to be talking like that about a coach, there is the way they are. Also look at the way they talk about eachother, he said #2 is not even a good player or something like that. He is an attacking player that can NOT score, that says a lot!!!

wc15, I am proud to hear that you are going to med school man. That is awesome, I will take it you played for CH then. Jordan will never even get to college with his English but if he does he might be a nurse to set you up for surgery, I heard he is a good "set-up" man, hehehe.

825654093[/snapback]

haha, that's a good one.

But as for the subject. I must say I'm a little surprised thus far with the success of my Warren Co. boys. They have some talent, but they were very young, and I didn't know if the senior leadership was there or not. But they're getting it done. However, after tonight's Lebanon game, WC will have to face R'dale and Blackman so we'll see where they stand for the stretch run and the tourny.

Stewie, you'll be home in time for the district tourny won't you? Let's go watch the games.

Sccrplr...No punk like that will work for me. haha

825654125[/snapback]

Oh come on man, give the kid with the bandana a break he is a little slow (maybe even SpeEd). We have to help these kids out there in the real world, let him at least scrub your hands before surgery..lol

Played against you before man but I rather not tell you from where just yet, I want Jordan to sweat it out, he is trying hard to figure me out. You were a good player. I enjoyed playing you guys, you gave us good games. I hope you beat Blackman this year, I will come to the game.

0535 Warren Co McMinnville, TN 6-4-1 4-0-1

4311 Blackman Murfreesboro, TN 9-1-0 3-0-0

4429 Siegel High School Murfreesboro, TN 4-6-2 2-2-1

0091 Cookeville Cookeville, TN 3-7-1 2-1-0

0424 Riverdale Murfreesboro, TN 6-2-0 2-1-0

0287 Lebanon Lebanon, TN 4-5-0 1-2-0

0380 Murf. Oakland Murfreesboro, TN 1-9-1 0-3-0

0555 White Co Sparta, TN 0-7-1 0-5-0

Warren Co beat Lebanon 3-2

Lebanon beat White Co 4-0

Riverdale v Oakland?

Cookeville plays Siegel tom

i'll stop talkin when someone from 7aaa beat us which hasnt happened yet nor will it yall can talk all you want to it dont bother me a bit i kinda like bein talked about by every one but hey yall know who i am so come after me and stop me in the game since yall dont "talk trash" stop me obviouslly it should be easy if i'm not that good just let me know who you play for so i can go ahead and make a point of trying to play good aginst yall which is gonna be hard considerin i stink but i;ll try