District 7-AAA 2005 Champion?

Stewie1

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with ShaggyJ. Blackman is going to place well, that's a given. But I did hear that Warren lost a bunch of people. I'm not sure what it will look like after Blackman. My thoughts.....

Blackman

Riverdale???

Warren???

Cookeville???

Lebanon???

Siegel???

Oakland???

White County

Edited by FJM005

The easiest way for Blackman to go to state is to win regions like they did last year. If they finish runner up they will most likely travel to McMinn Co like Columbia had to last year in the sectionalsThe Region 4 winner has an easy path to state. Columbia won the region two years ago and played a mediocre Red Bank team whereas Riverdale finished runner up and had to play McMinn. Co. So its quite possible Blackman could return to state. I know Blackman lost some key players from last year but if they hold on and win regions they should go to state. Just my opinion. But history has shown that the region 4 champion gets a fairly easy route to the state. Good luck Blackman. Anyone who has followed Blackman knows that the past two years they had to play Columbia in the regions with Columbia winning 1-0 two years ago and Blackman winning last year 1-0 in double ot. Two great games.

825630447[/snapback]

tullahoma vs blackman for region title on may 19 BOOK IT

go look and compare the results http://www.eurosportscoreboard.com/

columbia is down this year they tied franklin co 2-2 and riverdale beat franklin co

8-0 tullahoma beat riverdale 3-1

825634052[/snapback]

you can't use that logic because lebanon and riverdale both beat shelbyville* 3-0 and lebanon only beat FCHS 4-2.

i really think that OHS, LHS, CHS, RHS, SHS should all be neck and neck this year.

You really cant use that kind of logic to determine who the better team is. The only way to determine is when they play head to head. Columbia is down this year but should still compete well. Two years ago Blackman beat Columbia during the season 4-0 and Riverdale beat them during the season 4-1. Columbia beat both of them in regions 1-0 later that year.whichever team is peaking down the stretch should prevail. Right now Tullahoma and Blackman seem on top but its a long season.

Edited by freekick2001

You really cant use that kind of logic to determine who the better team is. The only way to determine is when they play head to head. Columbia is down this year but should still compete well. Two years ago Blackman beat Columbia during the season 4-0 and Riverdale beat them during the season 4-1. Columbia beat both of them in regions 1-0. So whichever team is peaking down the stretch should prevail. Right now Tullahoma and Blackman seem on top but its a long season.

825636246[/snapback]

I could be wrong, but didn't Blackman beat Columbia, as Columbia faced McMinn and I know McMinn won their game.

ok well lets get back on subject which is district 1-8 now that there has been some games played

1.blackman

2.riverdale

3.warren co

4.siegel

5.lebanon

6.oakland

7.cookville

8.white co

i thikn 3-8 is up for grabs but i think riverdale and blackman are better then any one else but i guess we will just have to wait n find out but i dont think u can argue with the fact blackman is the favor in the district till proven other wise