District 7-AAA 2005 Champion?

Stewie1

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont know why you are hating on blackman. they beat yall every year and you cant take it. i have seen warren county play for the past four years and they are awful. yall dont even play real soccer. all the people on your tean dont even play travel. yall just see who can kick the ball the farthest and then run. blackman is just as good as every team in the state. warren county you arent going to be good, you never are. all of your players may have been good in the warren county recreational league but they stink in organized soccer. if any of you were to actually play travel or anything like that, you would realize what soccer is. blackman will win district for the third consecutive year.

i dont know why you are hating on blackman.  they beat yall every year and you cant take it.  i have seen warren county play for the past four years and they are awful.  yall dont even play real soccer.  all the people on your tean dont even play travel.  yall just see who can kick the ball  the farthest and then run.  blackman is just as good as every team in the state.  warren county you arent going to be good, you never are.  all of your players may have been good in the warren county recreational league but they stink in organized soccer.  if any of you were to actually play travel or anything like that, you would realize what soccer is.  blackman will win district for the third consecutive year.

825629481[/snapback]

Nobody is hating on them. wc15 is just saying theyre not state tourney material with teams like farragut and brentwood. And actually many of the guys on our team play travel. Few play in cookeville and myself and one other play Brentwood select so yes...i know plenty about "what soccer is"

Nobody is hating on them. wc15 is just saying theyre not state tourney material with teams like farragut and brentwood. And actually many of the guys on our team play travel. Few play in cookeville and myself and one other play Brentwood select so yes...i know plenty about "what soccer is"

825629545[/snapback]

Pay attention and read this slowly. Blackman does NOT have to play those powerhouses to make it to state. I'll repeat myself, they WON'T play those teams.

Pay attention and read this slowly.  Blackman does NOT have to play those powerhouses to make it to state.  I'll repeat myself, they WON'T play those teams.

825629603[/snapback]

Getting there is not the point im making. You played tullahoma and columbia to get there. They dont compare to those powerhouses either. The point is once you get to the tourney is competing against those teams.

While I was in high school Warren County won three districts, two regions, and made it to the final four ending up third in the state after season but no, we were never any good. Warren County has seen several all state players and some D-1 College players as well as one or two pro players but once again, we were never any good. You have a big mouth Chris04, I hope you can hang on the field as well as you can behind your computer screen. And I'm not hating on Blackman, I simply said they aren't up to par with teams such as Farragut and Brentwood. That, however, is my opinion which I am entitled to. If you take offense to me saying Blackman isn't a state worthy team then you should either cowboy up and take it or just not read Coacht anymore.

The easiest way for Blackman to go to state is to win regions like they did last year. If they finish runner up they will most likely travel to McMinn Co like Columbia had to last year in the sectionalsThe Region 4 winner has an easy path to state. Columbia won the region two years ago and played a mediocre Red Bank team whereas Riverdale finished runner up and had to play McMinn. Co. So its quite possible Blackman could return to state. I know Blackman lost some key players from last year but if they hold on and win regions they should go to state. Just my opinion. But history has shown that the region 4 champion gets a fairly easy route to the state. Good luck Blackman. Anyone who has followed Blackman knows that the past two years they had to play Columbia in the regions with Columbia winning 1-0 two years ago and Blackman winning last year 1-0 in double ot. Two great games.

well i personally think we (blackman) can play with any one in the state i mean we have yet to play a game with all of are starters and still done fairley well we have lost 1 game to ecs 1-0 where the goal was scored in the last 4minutes and we controled the whole game we beat father rayn yes in a preseason game but they didnt sub out starters till late in the second half after we had already scored are goal father ryan has beat some good teams this year bearden n hendersonville so i disagree with thoes ppl sayin we cant play with the great teams in the state i think we can play with and have a chnace to beat almost any team in the state

even though notre dame is a private school....id love to see blackman hang with them.

825630535[/snapback]

I believe they could hang with them, they barely lost to ECS and then ECS after playing them barely lost to Notre Dame. If ecs and notre dame would have played the same teams over the weekend, ecs probably would have won.

What was with those pairings, not fair at all.