District 7-AAA 2005 Champion?

Stewie1

That's right....just as good. I helped coaches Hamilton and Brownyard coach them this past summer. I've seen what they're capable of and what they're not. They have a strong defense, a strong keeper who plays Brentwood Select soccer and a mid-fielder on that same Brentwood team. While the entire squad is very young(pretty much starting one or two seniors) they are very able in their abilities. Don't count WC out...

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's right....just as good. I helped coaches Hamilton and Brownyard coach them this past summer. I've seen what they're capable of and what they're not. They have a strong defense, a strong keeper who plays Brentwood Select soccer and a mid-fielder on that same Brentwood team. While the entire squad is very young(pretty much starting one or two seniors) they are very able in their abilities. Don't count WC out...

825622090[/snapback]

gee...................how much "coaching" was done last summer by those coaches?

Thanks Whitey... Yeah, I know who you are.

Hey, I do too, but sometimes I forget. :lol:

Did 237 tell you we got messed over again by a flop in the box with less than a minute to go? That is third game or scrimimage that has happened to us this season. Coach is going to talk to the AD and get him to talk to TSSAA about the refs not recognizing dives in the box. See you later, dude.

gee...................how much "coaching" was done last summer by those coaches?

825623241[/snapback]

Team camp and tryouts.

825623733[/snapback]

My advice - someone in Warren County should read Section 14 of the TSSAA Handbook.

Edited by WhiteC

My advice - someone in Warren County should read Section 14 of the TSSAA Handbook.

825624019[/snapback]

Thanks for the advice ... have read it and if you are implying there has been a rules violation, then you are wrong. You shoud get more of the details on the explanation of the rule. "No off season practice." Refers to when school is in session. Since "tryouts" are considered a practice, a team has to wait till either the official start date of practice in February or wait until school is out for the Summer and hold tryouts in the Summer when school is out. Also, during the Summer a team is allowed to go to a college camp as long as each player pays their own way. It is viewed as individual training by the state. A team is allowed to play other teams during the Summer for "ten days" or eleven matches. This includes any scrimmages they may do in a team camp. The coach explained all this to our players and parents in a team meeting when we were getting ready for tryouts and having to come up with money to pay for camp. He is real picky about the rules.