Upper E. TN a & aa predictions

#12fan

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's nice to have 2 and 3, maybe even 4 pitchers on hand. But I've seen teams do it, and do it well with 1. It's the condition in which your pitcher is in. If her arm is conditioned well, then there should be no reason she couldn't carry you the entire season if she's good.

825622017[/snapback]

I agree with BigShow. It depends on the pitcher. The good ones know there's really no off season. They keep in shape & they keep pitching to stay strong. You can always tell which ones are which at the first of the season.

Anyone know of State Championship teams that have done it with one?

On another note, does anyone know of teams with multiple pitchers (Good Ones)!

825622391[/snapback]

From what i have seen in my days Tteams might have 3 or 4 pitchers but usually only one is really good. yeah she has pitchers who can come in during the last inning and win the game but most teams arent packed with more than 2 or 3 good pitchers :lol:

You must remember that anywhere you go in upper East Tennessee to play softball. You have to go through Unicoi County.

825571722[/snapback]

I think you mean Elizabethton. :oB) Of course, the officials will carry Betsy. Right NIghtmare?

In A ball... Unaka with Cloudland picking up the pace.

Should be a tough year for all. Good Luck!! :)

Edited by GLee

I think you mean Elizabethton.  :)  :o  Of course, the officials will carry Betsy. Right NIghtmare?

In A ball...    Unaka with Cloudland picking up the pace.

Should be a tough year for all.  Good Luck!! B)

825627027[/snapback]

I guess the umpires can carry anybody. Unaka got a small dose of home cooking in the last inning at D. Boone yesterday. It's scarry how close Unaka came to beating Boone even though Boone's pitcher gave up only one hit. Final score was 2-1. Musick held Boone to 4 hits against argueablly one of the best hitting teams in E. TN. Ariel Dye popped up twice & struck out swinging once. Musick is dominating for Unaka right now striking out 20 & walking three in two games. Never say never but right now, I don't see Cloudland playing with Unaka.

Does anyone know how many players Unicoi has returning this year?  I know Elizabethton returns almost everyone except for one pitcher who transferred to D. Boone I think.  Eliz. is so deep at pitching that I don't see losing one hurts them.  They still have three that are very good.

825593205[/snapback]

who left?