Upper E. TN a & aa predictions

#12fan

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I believe one pitcher can carry her team through a whole season if she takes care of herslef and her arm. I do not believe I have seen anyone practice more in the off season to only get better than Musick from Unaka. She is constantly going to the Fitness center and going to pitching practice countless times a week with her dad and Jarfly Dugger. She's a trooper...like her dad :(

....If only all players could be like Musick and have the desire to be all they can be

I believe one pitcher can carry her team through a whole season if she takes care of herslef and her arm. I do not believe I have seen anyone practice more in the off season to only get better than Musick from Unaka. She is constantly going to the Fitness center and going to pitching practice countless times a week with her dad and Jarfly Dugger. She's a trooper...like her dad  :(

....If only all players could be like Musick and have the desire to be all they can be

825657443[/snapback]

I also know of pitchers that go to the gym and work all winter long just to keep up with everything. These girls give up alot to keep up with there game. Who is it going to come down to in districts. I know that Johnson County has come a long ways since the first of the season, you have Elizabethton,Central and Unicoi County who is still going strong.

I also know of pitchers that go to the gym and work all winter long just to keep up with everything. These girls give up alot to keep up with there game. Who is it going to come down to in districts. I know that Johnson County has come a long ways since the first of the season, you have Elizabethton,Central and Unicoi County who is still going strong.

825657489[/snapback]

Unicoi beat Hampton 15-0.... Does anyone know about Elizabethton and Johnson County....