Attack

ghetto meadow

I think the usual top three teams will all have pretty good attacks. Mus has gibson, mcallie has brafford, and mba has a sophomore that was very good last year named cahill. As for my team,cbhs, I think we will be a decent attack group, we have a junior, sophomore, and a freshmen playing, the freshmen is pretty good for being only a freshmen, the junior that is playing switched to attack from midfield this year but is doing good, and I am the sophomore. Once we get used to playing with each other I think we will be a pretty good attack group.

All the guys yall are talking about are pretty good, but lets not forget about Chris (god of lacrosse) Cahil, (yeah i know that cbhs guy already talked about him but...). Hes a sophmore for MBA who started on varsity last year and had tons of goals and assists. Although he'll be the second best attackman for the Big Red, watch for him to be possibly the third best attackman in the state, behind Burns and Gibbson. And if any of you think im kidding, just come watch an MBA game. Plus he's the man, and oh yeah i heard somthing about some juggernaut something or other that he's in; idk about yall but that just sounds pretty beastly to me.

Edited by camo092

one guy who keeps gettin overlooked is this guy clint meadows who is absolutly SICK...shoots extremely well on the run w/ both hands, can dodge from anywhere, adn gives some of the best defenders a challenge

hmmm...clint meadows...is this the same guy who has the georgia fight song tuned horn on his truck? the sophmore? who doesn't ever play? that clint meadows?

just makin sure

absolutly SICK...shoots extremely well on the run w/ both hands, can dodge from anywhere,  adn gives some of the best defenders a challenge

825571649[/snapback]

I'll be honest, ive never heard of him. Wouldnt a truly "absoluty sick" attackman have some notoriety among other teams? I dont know, but hey, who knows!

I think the usual top three teams will all have pretty good attacks.  Mus has gibson, mcallie has brafford, and mba has a sophomore that was very good last year named cahill.  As for my team,cbhs, I think we will be a decent attack group, we have a junior, sophomore, and a freshmen playing, the freshmen is pretty good for being only a freshmen, the junior that is playing switched to attack from midfield this year but is doing good, and I am the sophomore.  Once we get used to playing with each other I think we will be a pretty good attack group.

825586810[/snapback]

Who are the attack from cbhs?? names...