Zion

bballntn32

Ca7, this is not Kyle. I am in college in Indiana and am just talking about things I can remember and relate to from the past and as they relate to the future in regards to soccer. I will never be around to play CA in soccer again or any other high school for that matter. Once again, I DO NOT GO TO ZION.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow well yalls sports temas wouldnt be to much with ol marqueas runnin yalls show im mean who else do yall have exept him in basketball and football but this is a soccer board but what do i know i dont even play soccer but i just like to come on hear and tick off the ca bigheads cause i know it bothers them to even think they might get beat by ca but just wait its comin and we are gonna rub your faces in it when we beat yall again

again?....get the facts strait as far as soccer goes zion has never beat us but i guess its ok for everyone to dream im done trashin u i thin kive done put u in the dumpster a good 5 times so ill let u recover b4 i blast u on the field.....good luck in yalls season wish yall the best and hope yall stay injury free

now bigcenter come on, dont u think u should just stop postin cuz u will never win..im just goin to give u a piece of advice:just quit postin.B/c u know no one cares about volleyball and we are talkin bout men's soccer not any girl sports.i mean evrybody has a bad game or two or every game like we did last year in b-ball,but i guess if we painted the score on our gym walls everytime we beat yall the walls would be pretty full of score boards from every sport....im just sayin.This is also my last trashing of u im done.good luck in yall's season peace

hmmm lets see im trying to think i cant thinkk of any scores painted on our walls hmmm nope there isnt anythere and truthfully we wouldnt put your name within 200 feet of our gym cause we might start actin like your student section but u know whatever floats your boat i just know we have alot higher standards than that