Unaka def. Happy Valley: Official Website

Rangerbook06

Great game tonight.... both these teams look pretty even after seeing the second game.... HV beat unaka by 10 at unaka when the rangers werent playing their best ball and Unaka beat HV by 9 at HV's place when the warriors werent playing there best ball. These two teams are both good basketball teams. I would love to see a game when both teams are playing up to there full potential..... talk abotu a classic .. But great game and good luck to both teams in their post-seasons..

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Rangerbook06,

Who is this CLINE guy anyhow? I'll bet he's just another Creeker shootin' off at the mouth, cause he never played any basketball. ;)

Congratulations Derek, Derrick, Derrek (guess I'll never get it right). The way you're all playing the past couple games, well, I don't wanna start dreamin' again ....well, not yet.

And Warrior, We all would love to see a 1974 Repeat for you guys as well. I actually played against, Marty, Buffy and all that season ....and Lost.

Let's all meet in Murfreesboro. Oh, and feel free to bring the Blue Devils along. I think they're going to be the team to beat. But I said that before the first Central game. :)

Oh, and CLINE, Take good care of my Favorite Picture.

Like everyone else that has posted on here in the past 12 hours, that was a good game from both teams. But I dont think Unaka was playing at their best by no means. No Happy Valley didnt shoot the ball well in the game, but that only says one thing....not consistant, 0-9 from three land, come one they should have at least hit 1 or 2 dont matter how bad your shooting. But if your going to say that Happy Valley lost because of their shots not falling and how bad their shooting percentages were....better get in the gym and get that worked out, because it might not be just L in the books, it will be a free pass to the house...its tourney time now baby !!!! Good luck to both teams, like Krich said, it would fun to watch both teams playing in Middle TN.