CROSS-UP DISTRICT 10AAA MVP

crossup

Just Like I promised the Cross- thumb 1ST, 2ND, 3RD & Honorable Mention TEAMs.

FIRST TEAM!!!!

COREY PFLIEGER (2G) MVP :( (Dickson County) Whens the last time went 12-0 in this District, Leadership in the BIG GAMES.. the willingnes to be the Best!!!!! I think Corey will be a instant starter at Rice University Next year. He has that kind of GAME!!!! on MY 1ST TEAM ALL STATE

DRAKE REED (WF) MVP Runner-Up (Northeast) Drake was clearly on a mission this year.. The Beast of MID TN.....Also on my 3rd Team ALL STATE TEAM Will be a starter for Austin Peay next year if not he will be the best 6th man in the OVC...

TYRONE CALDWELL (PG) (Clarksville) He is the future of Clarksville Basketball.. A freshman lead his team to a second place finished in the District.. the most athletic player in the District... 10AAA needs Caldwell next year.. next year will be even weaker!!!!!

THOMAS PFAFF (SMALL F) (Northeast) Thomas and Drake the only production on Northeast... I think Thomas played a better Second of the Year.. he picked the pace up... Still will need to work on his strength for the Next Level.... A 6'7" he has a UP side....

KURT PRIMM (G) (Dickson County) Mr Primm picked up the pieces Corey left be hind in District Play he was outstanding,, and play hard every-night... Primm is to Corey that Thomas is to Reed,, Kurt just kept improving every-Game.. Next year he will be the heart and Soul of Dickson..

2ND TEAM :(

Shawn Dowlen (Clarksville)

Chauncey Dickerson (Northwest)

Rusty Dotson (Dickson)

Freeman Pinkney (Kenwood)

James Bolden (Rossview)

3RD TEAM :)

Greg Bronson (Clarksville)

Dante Williams (Northwest)

PJ Stevenson (Kenwood)

Teague (Henry County)

Ryan Linsey (Henry County)

Honorable Mention :o

McGraw (Northeast)

Frederick (Clarksville)

Spain JR (Kenwood)

Gregory (Clarksville)

Merriweather (Clarksville)

Burton (Henry County)

Fridy (Henry County)

If I missed someone I'm pretty sure yawl will let me know... this is my final ranking for District 10AAA for this Year... Please I welcome your Comments!!! I might have over looked someone!!!!!

Next Week will be my ALL STATE Team, that include some McDonald All American canidates... and some surprises...

Are you serious?? You add a player to District honorable mention that quit his team? Then you leave out players such as Darius Bagwell-Rossview, Chris Johnson-Dickson, and Dewayne Davis-NE....

825574779[/snapback]

Actually as I look back on my paper-work, I had I did have Chris Johnson from Dickson, & Darius Bagwell, they were on my Honorable Mention List,, I knew that I had forgot another player on Rossview....

Yeah right I put a player on the Honroable team that quit his Team but that players stats spoke for themselves.. And maybe players who get kick off Teams or quit Teams should not be Mention :unsure: , But thats the way everybody did Shawn Williams last year (From Hamilton High) Even though he failed off the Team he was still in the TOP 5 Players in the State.. You made a Good Point TNnBall... So I will concider That when my All State Team comes OUT.. Good Point! :lol:

You know I will admit when I made a mistake, I knew some people would not agree with me, but I used a lot of stats to Come with the TEAMs thumb

Doesn't that ALL Disrict Team Look like my 1ST 2ND & 3RD Teams,,, I'm removing Chauncey Dickerson off my 2ND Team & replacing him with Ryan Lindsey... I'm very disappointed :unsure: in Dickerson action in his last Senior Game at HOME... What a Shame... Being a NW FAN for the last 5 years,, this is the Worst!!! :lol: I hope NW has a better Attitude Next year thats all they have left ;) CROSS thumb