Art Vandley where are you

superfalconfan05

Hey moron, I was talking to OldDoc. If you read his post he mentioned Volunteer's freshmen football team. You need to get into some adult education classes.

Yes I can say wait until next year, because we have a great team to look forward to. And you can print this and tape it to the wall. Because DB and Volunteer will be playing next year. Then I can tell you I told you so. You can't depend on South to beat DB next year, You'll actually have to do it yourself. And that ain't gonna' happen!

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now the city of Kingsport can really get to work on the Van Huss Dome.  There is not any basketball going on in there, heck there hasnt been any going on in there since Jan 21st.  :D

825579099[/snapback]

Not that I really care, but are Volunteer people badmouthing DB and pounding their chest because of a dramatic 1st round win over 2 win Sullivan North? You gotta be kidding me. DB - bad, Volunteer - bad. Imagine these two teams playing in Memphis......can you say 0-for the season?

Prothro, I'm basing it on the fact that DB had the best freshman team in school history last year. These players will be JR's next year. Just remember what I said.

chparent, you just dug your hole a little deeper. Hopefully your smart enough to know Volunteer will not go very far in the playoffs. And you gotta' know I'm gonna' throw it all back in your face.

Hope your still around next year, cause you know whats gonna' happen. Loser!

Prothro, I'm basing it on the fact that DB had the best freshman team in school history last year. These players will be JR's next year.  Just remember what I said.

chparent, you just dug your hole a little deeper. Hopefully your smart enough to know Volunteer will not go very far in the playoffs. And you gotta' know I'm gonna' throw it all back in your face.

Hope your still around next year, cause you know whats gonna' happen. Loser!

825579182[/snapback]

Best freshman team in history??? That is very debatable, especially considering Science Hill's best players didn't even play on that team. Just in the past 5-10 years there have been some freshman teams with just as much success as that team, and against better Science Hill clubs. Not that it isn't a good class, but one of these classes seems to come along at DB every 3 years or so........and usually end up not winning many titles. But we shall see.

Edited by Prothro4HeismanN2005

Keep it rolling, cause your season is OVER, you have nothing else to talk about. Throw it up. Cause everyone in Hawkins County is laughing at you and Art. Our season might be over next week, but we are in the region again. I heard on the radio that we have been in the region for 10 straight years. Way to go falcons. <_<

Well theres old ZikLag. Always shows up when DB loses.

825213661[/snapback]

I'm back again, but a lot earlier this year. :o

You might have to dig up that post where I made that "strong early statement", I don't remember that.

825578836[/snapback]

I did some diggin'

HOW DO YOU LIKE US NOW !

825530744[/snapback]

How do you like them now!

I think anyone who knowes anything about basketball will tell you that DB is a totally different team now than the were in the first meeting.

825535340[/snapback]

not much different

I don't know about that first statement GC1, North, Certral, and South never has played us close.... If they ever do, I'll let you know.

825524810[/snapback]

Are you letting us know now?

Well DBHater....How do you like your crow.

the almighty DB !

825521692[/snapback]

saved your own plate?

The Indians have fooled some people already this season, and should be greatly improved by tourney time.

825469013[/snapback]

they must have fooled you too!

Look for DB to be a different team around Tournment time. The young Indians will come along quicker than everyone thinks. They are a "special group". ;)

825464770[/snapback]

different from the state team last year? special ed group? <_<

Who knows, they might just compete for that tournment championship again this year.

825456330[/snapback]

do you mean football? :lol:

Next year WS will not be nearly as good as this year..... You may knock DB out or the tourney this year also, but remember this. These are two schools going in two different directions. Print this and tape it to your wall.

WaCo :lol: JaCo

825203135[/snapback]

Exactly which direction was db headed this year?