Who has the best fan section in TN?

nastysquad06

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey topper, we get it. Your student section is the best. We're all wrong and you're right. Everyone else's is a joke. The Cutlip Crazies are in fact the best student section in the history of organized sports. The Cameron Crazies actually go to Johnson City to learn new cheers. I heard they invented The Wave there at SHHS. The Terrible Towel, the Homer Hankie, and the Rally Monkey all have their origins from Johnson City. I believe I first heard "Cowboy Up" at a Hilltoppers game. So you got us all, dude. I know my old school doesn't match up. All we did was clap when our team did well and boo at the refs every now and then.

After being at the district 1 AA tournament in Erwin, I would have to say that Unicoi County has some of the best fans in the state. The gym has been rocking the last two district games against Happy Valley and Sullivan Central. I hope to see even more fans there during the region 1 AA tournament. Keep the place packed for the girls and boys regional games. thumb

After being at the district 1 AA tournament in Erwin, I would have to say that Unicoi County has some of the best fans in the state.  The gym has been rocking the last two district games against Happy Valley and Sullivan Central.  I hope to see even more fans there during the region 1 AA tournament.  Keep the place packed for the girls and boys regional games.  thumb

825587808[/snapback]

I concur.