Dyersburg vs Jackson Northside

mg

congrats to dburg for winning the district championship tonight and beating the states #2 ranked and previously unbeaten northside 53 to 50.

in the first meeting between these two team, it was a close game until the 3rd quarter, when northside pulled ahead by 9 and won by 10 or so...

the second meeting, northside won by 2...

tonight, the lady trojans did something that they have only done in 3 other games this year...they were hitting on all cylinders...

at the end of the 3rd quarter dburg held about a 10 point lead and dominated the 2nd half.

Many people in dburg have said all year that if this team ever hit on all cylinders at one time, then great things could happen....

the tourney mvp was.... surprise, not shea brooks, but dburg's 6'3 super sophomore post kayla holloway.....

mg, can you tell us who made all-district and all-tournament?

The Ladies must have played great. I really wish I could have seen them play, as you can imagine.

Please tell Randy and the girls I was following them all season and wish them the best as they work their way to the 'Boro.

Please give as much info as you can about the games.

mg, can you tell us who made all-district and all-tournament?

The Ladies must have played great. I really wish I could have seen them play, as you can imagine.

Please tell Randy and the girls I was following them all season and wish them the best as they work their way to the 'Boro.

Please give as much info as you can about the games.

825578508[/snapback]

all season = Strayhorn, Holloway, Ozment, & Newman

all tourney = Strayhorn, Newman, L. Mitchell & Holloway (tourney MVP)

Dburg will play Millington @ 6 Thursday night.

GO TROJANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLAY HARD AND KEEP BELIEVING

I KNOW YALL ARE BETTER THAN WHAT THE RECORD SHOWS AND YOU CAN PROVE IT JUST KEEP PLAYING.

825582823[/snapback]

If you mean Dyersburg, a season with only 4 losses is a season I'll take any year..lol

If you mean Millington, you've got to be kidding me.

Edited by Pantherbert