FASTEST PLAYERS IN THE STATE?

SLAP24

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I am Carmen's brother so she gets very little prase from me; but for those of you who have listed her as the fastest person or one of the fastest persons in the state, you're not quite right. Carmen is the third fastest player I've seen. From home to first Brittnay Gooch is THE FASTEST. But overall, tiger1616 is 100% right! From home to first Chelsea Bramlett is second to only Gooch, but overall there is NOBODY as fast as Chelsea Bramlett from home to home...and I guarantee you see gets from home to home more than anybody else in the state. So overall, the fastest three I've seen are (in order): Chelsea Bramlett, Brittnay Gooch, and then Carmen Gulley. I actually enjoy watching Chelsea Bramlett lay down bunts and the infield not being able to throw her out at first base...And slap-hits in Gooch's case.

Sorry, but I absolutely hate typing things wrong so I just had to fix a couple things here...

I am Carmen's brother so she gets very little prase from me; but for those of you who have listed her as the fastest person or one of the fastest persons in the state, you're not quite right. Carmen is the third fastest player I've seen. From home to first Brittany Gooch is THE FASTEST. But overall, tiger1616 is 100% right! From home to first Chelsea Bramlett is second to only Gooch, but overall there is NOBODY as fast as Chelsea Bramlett from home to home...and I guarantee you she gets from home to home more than anybody else in the state. So overall, the fastest three I've seen are (in order): Chelsea Bramlett, Brittany Gooch, and then Carmen Gulley. I actually enjoy watching Chelsea Bramlett lay down bunts and the infield not being able to throw her out at first base...And slap-hits in Gooch's case.