AA state

bulldawgs#1

unfortunately there will only be 3 or 4 teams from west tenn in the state tourney it will probably be

Austin East and Fulton from regions 1 and 2

MLK and McMinn from regions 3 and 4

Bolivar Central and Liberty from regions 5 and 6

Raliegh-Egypt and Mitchell from regions 7 and 8

u have to hate the format but thats the way it will be and then the west tenn teams will dwindle to after the first round

825582529[/snapback]

I'm afraid that your picks are impossible as well toinemac because Liberty and Bolivar are going to meet in the region semi-final where one of them will be done for the year. My guess is Bolivar will still be around. I wouldn't count out Haywood though either. It is a tough call though in Region 7 & 8 with 4 teams that could all argue that they have a shot at winning it all.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

unfortunately there will only be 3 or 4 teams from west tenn in the state tourney it will probably be

Austin East and Fulton from regions 1 and 2

MLK and McMinn from regions 3 and 4

Bolivar Central and Liberty from regions 5 and 6

Raliegh-Egypt and Mitchell from regions 7 and 8

u have to hate the format but thats the way it will be and then the west tenn teams will dwindle to after the first round

825582529[/snapback]

Sorry, but I don't see Austin-East making the state tournament.

Region 6 GCHS05!!!  Their regional tourney includes teams like: Lexington, Liberty, Humboldt, McNairy, Milan, McKenzie, and Camden.  Lexington is pretty good and their playing McNairy and Humboldt in the first two rounds is a huge break.  They will play the winner of "Bolivar-Liberty 3" in the regional championship game.  I see Bolivar winning that game, but Liberty did beat the Tigers a few weeks back pretty easily.

825581423[/snapback]

I think that the catfish hunter needs to come out with a magazine. Whether he is right or wrong, he sure does make it sound like he knows what he's talking about. It seems like to me the catfish hunter makes his rounds all over the state. I have no idea. I'm not dissing you bro, at all, but you know everything about everyone,,,,I guess,,,,Who knows?

I think that the catfish hunter needs to come out with a magazine.  Whether he is right or wrong, he sure does make it sound like he knows what he's talking about.  It seems like to me the catfish hunter makes his rounds all over the state.  I have no idea.  I'm not dissing you bro, at all, but you know everything about everyone,,,,I guess,,,,Who knows?

825582867[/snapback]

Get this man a job CoachT thumb