Loretto 58, Page 54

PageMan

The referring was horrible when three players get shoved down and nothing called that is pathetic. Page girls played ball and last night they  got robbed.  Good luck girls keep your heads up and keep on playing.  Pageman come on tell us how you really felt about the refs.

825581115[/snapback]

It is amazing when you loose, you blame everyone instead of just admitting .....

YOU LOST!!!!!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No one is saying they lost because of the referees. All basketball fans want is fair officiating on both ends of the court. If our girls play hard, and do their best, i can accept a loss. If the officials, do not do their jobs, why have them in the first place. Lets let the fans and irate parents have their own free for all when their children get fouled and end up on the floor.!

In addition to that, Pageman has rarely commented on officiating. It must have been bad!

I agree that the refereeing was for some part in favor of Loretto, but Page girls --you did some of the best playing I have seen all year except for missed free throws. CONGRATULATIONS to Nicole Bagsby for 21 points, Kayla Young for 12 of 12 free throws(14 Pts.), Leslie Young for two 3 point shots(9 Pts.) and Allison Harmon for her excellent playing ability plus 7 points. Even though this game is over, Keep up the good work for Friday and regionals next week. PAGE GIRLS ARE STILL THE BEST!!! thumb

Oh your going by some newspaper article that supposely gave Loretto motivation, but guess what it almost back fired.  I believe Page walked the walk but came up short in the end.  Any way game over. GO PAGE

825581593[/snapback]

Hope that comment wasn't towards me?? I was just simplying asking by the numbers looks like bagsby played a better game. Cross had 11 in first but only mustared 7 the rest of game

Oh your going by some newspaper article that supposely gave Loretto motivation, but guess what it almost back fired.  I believe Page walked the walk but came up short in the end.  Any way game over. GO PAGE

825581593[/snapback]

IF THEY HAD WALKED THE WALK THEY WOULD HAVE WON.....

AND YOU RIGHT IT IS OVER....

GO LADY MUSTANGS!!!!!!!!!

Afan1222, I haven't quiet figured out yet what you have against us, but please spare Loretto and yourself.... You have something negative to say in everyone of your post about Loretto regardless of if the thread is even about Loretto or not. The last question you ask was trying to once again, slap Cross and Loretto in the face.... why did you ask the question of who played the better game and then tell what the numbers looked like.... Take the numbers for what its worth...If in your mind you hope and think that Bagsby outplayed and had a better game than Cross then think it.....Because I can assure you that JANA doesn't have to have your support...she already has plenty around these parts.... And besides that, It's kind of like this, Regardless of who had the BETTER game or REGARDLESS OF WHAT THE NUMBERS LOOKED LIKE Cross's team came out on top and are playing in the CHAMPIONSHIP Friday night. I can assure you that is all she cares about.... She dont Live to claim her own fame, she lives to make her team better and contribute all she can night in and night out....seems like your the only person CREATING EXPECTATIONS for her. And for your comment about her only mustering up 7 points later on.....well that had to do with the fact that Page's WHOLE game plan was to shut Cross down because they look at her as a THREAT to their being able to win.....However, Loretto's WHOLE GAME PLAN WASN'T to SHUT-DOWN BAGSBY and deny her the ball the whole game b/c Loretto DOESN'T feel threatened by her....That should put your thoughts on the 2 teams and the 2 individual ladies into perspective for you....Everyone have a great day!!! GO LADY MUSTANGS AND GOOD LUCK IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP FRIDAY NIGHT!!! I"m sure all the Page Players and afan1222 will be there cheering us on... :lol: