Region 6A Matchups

TyFry

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forrest will be the only team that might win from 11a. But does it really matter, it will still come down to MP and WC. Then they  got region 5. Them boys know how to play basketball. Let them games begin. March Madness you got to love it!!!!!

825590412[/snapback]

Hope that you boys like some "D", especially Summertown because that is what you are going to get alot of tonight with Cascade. I hope that Moore Co. and Cascade both win and both are very capable of winning. As for Huntland good luck Hornets, but I'm afraid that it won't do you much good, Wayne Co. is as tough as they come. Forrest.... hey Davy, try hitting Santa Fe in the mouth and make them like it......

Hope that you boys like some "D", especially Summertown because that is what you are going to get alot of tonight with Cascade. I hope that Moore Co. and Cascade both win and both are very capable of winning. As for Huntland good luck Hornets, but I'm afraid that it won't do you much good, Wayne Co. is as tough as they come. Forrest....  hey Davy, try hitting Santa Fe in the mouth and make them like it......

825590625[/snapback]

This Davy guy hit somebody in the mouth? during a Game?

Well was that post supposed to mean? i was just wondering.

825590774[/snapback]

That was a quote from Forrest coach Davy McClaran on how his team plays everyone.... "We will come out early and hit you in the mouth and make you like it."

That's what he said about playing either Moore Co. or Cascade in the district championship game last Friday that it didn't matter who they played they would do that.

Edited by shredded cheese

I'll start with WC...should be a good game for WC to get a taste of another decent team that isn't in their district...I've seen some film on Huntland and they play some physical game..and have a lot of physical game..but nothing WC isn't used to...

STown-I just don't see winning this one...I hate to but down stown boys but they haven't been playing that impressive game I'm used to seeing them play...

Santa Fe- Close win....by two...

Mt.Pleasant-Give'm what their wanting...bring the big game you guys have...could take the game easily..or could let Moore Co. hang around and lose by a close one...

12a- Good luck...long road through eagleville....

Shredded Cheese, you say some of the most untrue and ridiculous things I have ever heard. When did you hear Coach Mac say that?

Oh yeah and congradulations on the D11A championship, that was your first time beating Chapel Hill in 9 trys so that makes it that much sweeter.. CONGRATS. Good luck in Region.