Great Job Guys!

ShutupandPlay

I want to take a minute to congratulate LA and Clay County boys for winning the 7AA and 7A District Championships. Both teams have earned it.

Several of these young men have played for me - Matt Ferrell and Casey Ferrell at Clay County - and a whole slew of guys on the roster at Livingston Academy.

Matt and Casey, I was able to listen to the game against Pickett County. Very entertaining. Keep it up in the regions. Even if I'm not able to be there, I'll be supporting Clay County.

To all the guys at LA, especially those who played at AES or some "Heat" AAU a long time ago, GREAT job. Like I said before, if I can't be there, I'm listening on the radio. I'm not trying to leave anyone out, but.......

Matt Reeder - Congratulations on joining LA's 1,000 Point Club.

Brandon Matthews - Get healthy. You'll make a big difference.

Tyson Stover - Nice shot! Big boost off the bench.

Wilson Cates - Congratulations on the District Tourney MVP.

I'm proud of all of you. Lets have four more games at LA!

Coach Melton

yes great job LA i really wanted to say congrats to you guys i grew up with everyone of you all and i wanted to say brad west you are one of the best shooters in the state keep shooting the ball to brian colson you played one heck of a tournament wilson cates on a well deserved MVP he can take over any game at any time he wants keep on winning CATS GO HOGEYE DISTRICT 7AA CHAMPIONS 2005!!!!

yes great job LA i really wanted to say congrats to you guys i grew up with everyone of you all and i wanted to say brad west you are one of the best shooters in the state keep shooting the ball to brian colson you played one heck of a tournament wilson cates on a well deserved MVP he can take over any game at any time he wants keep on winning CATS GO HOGEYE DISTRICT 7AA CHAMPIONS 2005!!!!

825588936[/snapback]

I agree with ya both. Go Hog-eye!