Lexington vs Humboldt Region matchup

ANDoneTIGER

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

andone did you get to see us play last night and see what you got comin if we meet in the championship game???? only gave up 5 points in the first half.....yes thats right FIVE!!! i dont care how sorry the team we were playing is thats just crazy man. bad thing is 2nd string played most of the 2nd quarter and only gave up 2 points.

ok this is gonna hurt for me to say this but i actually think that Lexington will beat Humboldt. Humboldts not a great team and they got lucky to beat Liberty...a few days ago we beat them by 35. yall got a huge break by missing Liberty and i think yall will get to see the great Tyler Smith play in substate after we win another region title.

Good Luck against Humbldt...yall have gotta win cause im dying to see us play against yall!!

Good Luck against Humbldt...yall have gotta win cause im dying to see us play against yall!!

825588961[/snapback]

Same here! thumb

I think more and more people are becoming humble like yourself after seeing us play. You are right about us beating Humboldt - no luck needed. I just hope you make it past Liberty to play us. Good Luck against Liberty!!!! :blink:

Same here!    thumb 

I think more and more people are becoming humble like yourself after seeing us play. You are right about us beating Humboldt - no luck needed. I just hope you make it past Liberty to play us. Good Luck against Liberty!!!! :blink:

825588981[/snapback]

no luck needed he says, really by the way the only thing i would have needed a heart doctor for is knowing that u guys would be cakewalking into a bolivar beatdown if u guys get by humboldt which i doubt then u are going on a two game losing skid to end your season one to Us/Liberty and the next at Giles end of story

As much as I think Lexington will lose. I want them to win so that Mack gets to see what a real point guard looks like.

825589018[/snapback]

WHOA there cowboy with the purple hat on. What you been smoking on the way back to purple dog land after seeing some real bball over here in L-town?? Cause it just hit the stupid switch in your brain. Now that is no way to treat somebody that schooled you in all three games this season and beat ya in the district championship game. Go ahead and tell us what the final score of your game was tonight???? Didn't y'all just lose by about a bazillion points?? At this point ,I think you ought to just ease on over to the baseball boards cause you definitely don't have any more horn to toot on the basketball boards. Better luck next year there cowboy (that is a cowboy hat on that monkey icon of yours isn't it???) !!!!!!

As bad as I hate to say this I believe Lexington will pull this one out....with the Tiger's fast paced game that offensive lineman- size post of humboldt's will really be sweatin before the half and will only be making it back to the half court line before he has turn back around again....but when the Tigers meet Bolivar they had better keep their keys in their pockets cause there won't be any chanting "start the bus" in this one!....Lexington has NO ONE to match up with O. Kemp and especially not Chism in the post and Willie is going to school Mack....hey did you guys go Friday??...did you see the sign McNairy was holding up???... too funny!

What did the sign say? And for AndOneTiger...I got my ring. Wheres yours? Or do you even play a sport? Probably not. Just one to get on here and talk crap because you arent any good at anything else.

825589351[/snapback]

It said "No. 1 is Daddy's Little Girl".....it was funny :lol: ...but I will give them their props they did dominate McNairy friday nite. BTW Milan and Camden scrimmaged Friday and they both looked thumb

Edited by tamirrt

It said "No. 1 is Daddy's Little Girl".....it was funny :blink: ...but I will give them their props they did dominate McNairy friday nite. BTW Milan and Camden scrimmaged Friday and they both looked thumb

825589368[/snapback]

Sooooooooooooo funny! I laughed so hard when they found out the district MVP manhandled the country bunkins from McNairy (isn't that the district that is soooo tough???) . The roundball is definitely not something the Bobcats can handled very well. I hope they enjoyed the bus ride back to the farm.

Westtn - take yo monkey with the hat on (or is that a bulldawg - it is hard to distinguish between the two :lol:) and go home, basketball is over for purple dogs from Milan - just how long was your bus ride home after that spanking last night????????? :P

tamirrt - i can see you are not a believer yet either, after we put the red and yellow (yellow - ugh - what an ugly color) team away from Humboldt by about 20 points tomorrow night you will be singing another song and Kentucky will forget your hero from Bolivar.