Lexington vs Humboldt Region matchup

ANDoneTIGER

Sooooooooooooo funny! I laughed so hard when they found out the district MVP manhandled the country bunkins from McNairy (isn't that the district that is soooo tough???) . The roundball is definitely not something the Bobcats can handled very well. I hope they enjoyed the bus ride back to the farm. 

Westtn - take yo monkey with the hat on (or is that a bulldawg - it is hard to distinguish between the two :blink:) and go home, basketball is over for purple dogs from Milan - just how long was your bus ride home after that spanking last night????????? :blink:

tamirrt - i can see you are not a believer yet either, after we put the red and yellow (yellow - ugh - what an ugly color)  team away from Humboldt by about 20 points tomorrow night you will be singing another song and Kentucky will forget your hero from Bolivar.

825589549[/snapback]

The pigs that called the game should have been on the bus to the farm. By the way, how do yall manage to get those refs anyway?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sooooooooooooo funny! I laughed so hard when they found out the district MVP manhandled the country bunkins from McNairy (isn't that the district that is soooo tough???) . The roundball is definitely not something the Bobcats can handled very well. I hope they enjoyed the bus ride back to the farm. 

Westtn - take yo monkey with the hat on (or is that a bulldawg - it is hard to distinguish between the two :D) and go home, basketball is over for purple dogs from Milan - just how long was your bus ride home after that spanking last night????????? :D

tamirrt - i can see you are not a believer yet either, after we put the red and yellow (yellow - ugh - what an ugly color)  team away from Humboldt by about 20 points tomorrow night you will be singing another song and Kentucky will forget your hero from Bolivar.

825589549[/snapback]

I dont know I dont play basketball. You can polish up my ring for me though.

As much as I think Lexington will lose. I want them to win so that Mack gets to see what a real point guard looks like.

825589018[/snapback]

You know what my friend, as much as you talk about Mack and his cockiness and bash him, you are probably the single cockiest person on coacht. Congradulations. All we ever do is hear about your dominating performance on the baseball field and your ring. To be honest, I could care less as could every other person whether they love or hate Lexington. If Milan was so much better than everyone in AA, then you guys should have scheduled a 2 game set with Farragut, a real baseball team. To be as great as you say you are, you should at minimum be playing SEC baseball right now. Surely some team would want the MVP (from all I have gathered from your posts) from the AA state champs last year.

Mack plays his butt off every game. Willie Kemp is a great player, and is a better athlete than Mack. There is probably only one player in West TN better than Kemp, and that would be Reginald Delk. Mack is a good point guard. He's probably one of the top 5 in West TN.

Yo...ya'll need to get off my boy, westtn2004state. No matter how old you are you are still allowed to support your school. I'm sure there are many men and women older than he is that still post on this website and probably jibber jabber as much as he does. I don't hear them being bashed. Let him support his school and be proud of his state championship. It isn't something that everyone gets to experience. And before the post comes, no i am not from milan. I have no dog in this fight I just don't like people being ridiculed for supporting their school.

Have a nice day.

westtn2004state...if i remember correctly you said that you graduated. personally, its really pathetic how you get on here and talk smack a lot of smack. just wanted to get that off my chest.

825590057[/snapback]

Im only 18. I started school early but I play ball with all the people that are seniors now. Im just on to support them. Cry me a river...

You know what my friend, as much as you talk about Mack and his cockiness and bash him, you are probably the single cockiest person on coacht.  Congradulations.  All we ever do is hear about your dominating performance on the baseball field and your ring.  To be honest, I could care less as could every other person whether they love or hate LexingtonIf Milan was so much better than everyone in AA, then you guys should have scheduled a 2 game set with Farragut, a real baseball team. To be as great as you say you are, you should at minimum be playing SEC baseball right now.  Surely some team would want the MVP (from all I have gathered from your posts) from the AA state champs last year. 

Mack plays his butt off every game.  Willie Kemp is a great player, and is a better athlete than Mack.  There is probably only one player in West TN better than Kemp, and that would be Reginald Delk.  Mack is a good point guard.  He's probably one of the top 5 in West TN.

825590060[/snapback]

Yea, I guess beating yall 4 times in one season wasnt enough.

Yo...ya'll need to get off my boy, westtn2004state. No matter how old you are you are still allowed to support your school. I'm sure there are many men and women older than he is that still post on this website and probably jibber jabber as much as he does. I don't hear them being bashed. Let him support his school and be proud of his state championship. It isn't something that everyone gets to experience. And before the post comes, no i am not from milan. I have no dog in this fight I just don't like people being ridiculed for supporting their school.

Have a nice day.

825590076[/snapback]

Yesssir. Hard to fend off all these Lexington people at one time. How many of yall actually play in Lexington?

Yea, I guess beating yall 4 times in one season wasnt enough.

825590196[/snapback]

Once again, if you are so good at baseball, why aren't you playing in a major D-1 conference somewhere?

And I would hope that a team as great as Milan was last year could handle a team that started was it 6 guys that were sophomores and younger? I'm just using your logic about Lexington's basketball scheduling with my Farragut comment.

Oh yeah, as for the game istelf. Lexington in a close one. And btowntigers knows my prediction if a Lexington/Bolivar game does happen.

Edited by Meals399

The pigs that called the game should have been on the bus to the farm.  By the way, how do yall manage to get those refs anyway?

825589854[/snapback]

Here is a clue - the Big General knows how to handle the refs. It is magic! That is the reason why we have the coach of the YEAR!!!! Gardner is smooth as silk - he plays the refs like a violin. He wines and dines them in the hospitality room and then plays them like cards on the floor. I never forget last year one of the new ref's T him up and after Gardner snarled at him he became buttaaaaa!!!!!!! That is the reason they call him the Big General. You don't mess with him in his house!!!!!!!

The yellow and red team from Humboldt won't know what hit'em after the game tomorrow night!!!

Westtn - man you are a glutton for punishment - they are just spanking ya on the board tonight - you need to take yo monkey(s) <_< and politely leave the stage. After 3 spankings this year, I would think you would be begging for mercy but you just keep coming back for some more.

Edited by ANDoneTIGER