A/AA Best Defenses (East Tennessee)

Heelsfan247

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Many may not know of Elizabethton but they have a tough defense and a really good keeper.  He makes a lot of big plays throughout the game.  They got to be a potential dark horse in A/AA.

825616881[/snapback]

Then how did Science Hill supposedly beat you 12-0? (and I am saying supposedly, because I am not sure if that is true or not.) <_<

I watched the CAK-Bearden scrimmage, and I agree that they have a pretty good defense. I expect LC and FRA to also be strong in the back. But I noticed that CAK's sweeper had a pretty mean karate chop that's going to be tough to beat.

Yeah, I hear the karate chop is pretty much unstoppable.

who is brandon tarr???

825596190[/snapback]

who is brandon tarr?? who is brandon tarr? where have you been buddy? brandon tarr is the asian of asians. he is the dark skinned phenomenon of all dark skinned humanity. the man among boys, the shephard in charge of the sheep, the amazing soccer player!!!!.....now do you know who he is?

who is brandon tarr?? who is brandon tarr? where have you been buddy? brandon tarr is the asian of asians. he is the dark skinned phenomenon of all dark skinned humanity. the man among boys, the shephard in charge of the sheep, the amazing soccer player!!!!.....now do you know who he is?

825628069[/snapback]

Most times he is an idiot, but I guess there is some skill there. We are working on his humililty, though.

• 2 weeks later...
Many may not know of Elizabethton but they have a tough defense and a really good keeper.  He makes a lot of big plays throughout the game.  They got to be a potential dark horse in A/AA.

825616881[/snapback]

Elizabethon really do have a good keeper.