Best player in district 1 AA

Grizzly14

Nathan Paisley, Johnson County. Hit .484 and led Watauga Conference in homeruns as a sophomore.

825594944[/snapback]

Paisley is a joke. what did he do against teams in the conference....well i know for sure he didnt do jack squat against HV last year......him making all-state is the biggest bunch of crap ever......EVERYONE KNOWS IT.

Paisley is a joke. what did he do against teams in the conference....well i know for sure he didnt do jack squat against HV last year......him making all-state is the biggest bunch of crap ever......EVERYONE KNOWS IT.

825595454[/snapback]

i agree grizzly14. there are a bunch of other players that could have been up for all state. .484 is a good number, but he wasn't really faced with all that tough of pitchers. grizzly is an excellant tobacco choice too :o

i agree grizzly14.  there are a bunch of other players that could have been up for all state. .484 is a good number, but he wasn't really faced with all that tough of pitchers. grizzly is an excellant tobacco choice too :blink:

825595508[/snapback]

yes grizzly is a great choice for scoal.....you made a real great point too....johnson county isnt the strongest of teams so they never saw real quality pitching against them.....im sure paisley got his .484 batting ave. because he always faced junior varsity calibur pitcher.

825595454[/snapback]

You have the right to express your opinion...... guess the guys who set the team has a different one than you do. Wonder why they chose him with out calling for your permission first? Maybe they will this year. I would not hold my breathe waiting for the call.

You have the right to express your opinion...... guess the guys who set the team has a different one than you do. Wonder why they chose him with out calling for your permission first? Maybe they will this year. I would not hold my breathe waiting for the call.

825596500[/snapback]

whatever cowgirl....we will see how good the "all-stater" really is when johnson county faces HV alright. I garuntee he doesnt do crap.