Siegel vs. Lawrence co.

solidarityrocks

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, ive heard a few things about lawrnce co. they can push the ball up the court, and they have shooters..anything else?...i know they lack size compared to the Stars....but then again most teams do...(also there was a killer write up in the DNJ about the NATION)

825593278[/snapback]

assuming siegel comes to play, this one should be over relatively early. Lawrence Co struggled to put away a mediocre Lincoln Co team, so the stars by a bunch. Very nice write-up bout the nation in the dnj today and its dead on, the nation is a big reason for a revival in attendance at home games for all 4 high schools(riverdale,siegel,oakland and blackman)

What about Ross and the Lebron mask...what happened out there with him...this game should be a nice win for the stars as they should win by 15 or so...if they show up to play that is

825593986[/snapback]

Brandon broke his nose against, thus why he has to wear a mask. Im willing to bet money he doesnt wear it for the entire game though(not speaking from prior experience, but just by observing other players that have had to wear a mask with a broken nose) In the district tourney, Siegel showed that they can put it together over a period of time and not just one game, i hope that continues tonight

stars blow thru to the next round.... ross is still as fearless as ever, despite his lebron james mask....

825593620[/snapback]

I'd call it a Rick Hamilton mask...hopefully he will show up like Hamilton did in the playoffs last year with that mask.....Siegel comes to play like they should this one is over at half....but we have to come ready to play Lawrence County wont beat themselves

Siegel wins 43-31

Score is not as close as it appears.....Lawrence County held the ball for 7 minutes of the third quarter hoping to keep it close until the fourth quarter I guess :o

but didn't work too well...Jimmy Oden leading scorer with 23 points Darius Roper with 9

Keith Ramsey only had 3 points and if u would have told me at the beginning of the night that he would only have 3 points...I would figure we lose. but luckily it didnt happen that way....thats an attribute to the rest of our team.....Keith didn't have a bad night just didn't get many opportunities because of the style.