Which team has the best manager?

X22

We have a soccer manager that doesn't do crap. We take turns carrying the ball bag, water cooler, and the rest of the stuff. She shows up late to practice or doesn't show up at all w/o lettin anyone know. Shes not a bad soccer player, but pretty much the only thing she does is scrimmage with us. It was the same with our managers last year, they were just there to get out of her 7th period class. Even though one of them was nice to just look at anyways, lol. Someone give me a reply as to what all they think a manager should do.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone give me a reply as to what all they think a manager should do.

825601404[/snapback]

I think the manager should advertise for the games (like, post signs in the halls), carry all equipment she can without getting a hernia, attend every game and/or practice (I'm not required to come to practices but I honestly believe managers should), be the Water, Towel, and Ball Girl (like when it goes out-of-bounds), make all her friends attend the games, and be the loudest fan.

She should also listen to the coach and follow directions well.

And along the looks guideline, she should know something about basic hygeine and shower frequently, because the smells of soccer are generally not good smells.

Edited by Spllchck88