Who's gonna speak softly but carry a big stick?

TroFee_Steelers

lol, i believe that teddy rooselvelt spoke softly but carried a big stick...  B)

825610215[/snapback]

willy, you trying to be sarcastic or do you know some US history... i seem to remember from basketball season that you were pretty sarcastic in those threads so i am going to go with the former.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it is true... i didn't want to be the one who brought it up, but yeah against huntland, i led off with 1st pitch off the top of the wall at tomohawk stadium in franklin co. then green and shoemate hit ropes to the gaps.

825608231[/snapback]

How does Huntland look? Any players or just hype?

I'd watch out for Josh Sitz of Grundy County....He'll probably have another great year. He batted I think .606 on the year last year.

825612091[/snapback]

As long as the same guy is keeping stats at Grundy, Josh should hit whatever number he wants. That stats guy is notorious in the area for being "generous" to Grundy athletes.

As to an earlier post re: McCallie, Tanner Moore should surprise no one. He's the real deal and everybody knows it. Zac Goss is a very good wrestler, a solid catcher, but he's never been accused of being a good hitter. Love everything about Zac, but a hitter he's not.