Best team D-B ever had?

BwAnG

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WaCoJaCo...whats up with you and your obsession with the 10th graders?? They are good but they are loaded in pitchin and nothing else....the seniors have 4 pitchers and 5 or 6 postition players good enough to play college ball....Trent is the only hitter in their class....by the way, they said the same thing about the seniors this year when they were 10th graders too.

WaCoJaCo...whats up with you and your obsession with the 10th graders?? They are good but they are loaded in pitchin and nothing else....the seniors have 4 pitchers and 5 or 6 postition players good enough to play college ball....Trent is the only hitter in their class....by the way, they said the same thing about the seniors this year when they were 10th graders too.

825604195[/snapback]

Shut-up

I have to agree i think these seniors are by far the most talented of the classes at db, even if you dont consider their experience on varsity, they still have more talent, 2 of these pitchers where pitching for varsity their freshman year........

ha ok? ur tellin me to shut up?...well im sure im not the only one whose tired of hearin u boast on a soph group thats not even gonna have but maybe 2 starters this year, mostly because the SENIOR group is so good.

825605293[/snapback]

Ok chump, I never said this Sr. group was not that good. I think they are a great group. Neither one of us knows if this years team will be the best ever or if the team in two years will be. I never said the sophs. were better than the Sr.'s this year. But I do think by the time their Sr.'s they will be better than this years team.

I hope you can understand what I just said.

Now I could care less what you or anybody else thinks about me "boasting on the soph group", I will continue to do it, and you can continue to cry about it. Time will tell if Im right, and Im bettin' I am.

WaCo :o JaCo