Sub-state Matchup

I am very familiar with both teams. I would have to give the edge to Ezel. Ezel can hurt you inside and out. They can push the ball or slow the game down with some good motion. They are deeper than MP and have a better bench. I give coaching and intagibles to Ezel. The big key for them to win in keeping MP off the boards. Now everyone knows about the athleticism of MP. The more I watch this team the more I am impressed with Grandberry. If MP doesnt have him they are nowhere close to being as good as they are. MP's biggest concern should be foul trouble because they seem to get into it alot and was said in other posts the bench is non-existant. It will be very intersting to see Jamarcus and Joe Lackey go at it. For MP to win they must have good shot selections and step up it up on "D" because Ezel can score.

Edited by bigAsports

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ALL YOU GUYS ARE TALKING ABOUT MP'S BENCH, THEY HAVE 3 GUYS THAT CAN GO IN THAT CAN GET THE JOB DONE JUST AS GOOD AS THE SARTERS. THE STARTERS JUST HAVE ALOT MORE EXPERIENCE (OF HIEGHT). TREY JONES (JUNIOR) STARTED AT THE VERY BEGINNING OF THE SEASON WHILE JAY WAS STILL IN FOOTBALL, WESLEY MCNEECE (SOPHMORE) CAN SHOOT THE LONG BALL JUST AS GOOD AS DON-DON (ADONIS DENNIS), AND GEORGE SPARKMAN (JUNIOR) CAN LEAD THE TEAM JUST AS GOOD AS LARRY BUT DOESN'T HAVE THE EXPERIENCE AND IS A LITTLE SHORT (NO EFFENCE BOOSIE, NOTHING BUT LOVE HERE). WESLEY IS JUST A SOPHMORE SO HE DOESN'T HAVE THE EXPERIENCE, SAME THING WITH TREY. MP HAS AT LEAST 3 GUYS OF THE BENCH THAT WILL GET THE JOB DONE.

MP BY 10. thumb

ALL YOU GUYS ARE TALKING ABOUT MP'S BENCH, THEY HAVE 3 GUYS THAT CAN GO IN THAT CAN GET THE JOB DONE JUST AS GOOD AS THE SARTERS. THE STARTERS JUST HAVE ALOT MORE EXPERIENCE (OF HIEGHT). TREY JONES (JUNIOR) STARTED AT THE VERY BEGINNING OF THE SEASON WHILE JAY WAS STILL IN FOOTBALL, WESLEY MCNEECE (SOPHMORE) CAN SHOOT THE LONG BALL JUST AS GOOD AS DON-DON (ADONIS DENNIS), AND GEORGE SPARKMAN (JUNIOR) CAN LEAD THE TEAM JUST AS GOOD AS LARRY BUT DOESN'T HAVE THE EXPERIENCE AND IS A LITTLE SHORT (NO EFFENCE BOOSIE, NOTHING BUT LOVE HERE). WESLEY IS JUST A SOPHMORE SO HE DOESN'T HAVE THE EXPERIENCE, SAME THING WITH TREY. MP HAS AT LEAST 3 GUYS OF THE BENCH THAT WILL GET THE JOB DONE.

MP BY 10. thumb

825602941[/snapback]

:angry: LOL :( Yea just as good.... Quit with the jokes already your killing me here! :(

There is no way Ezell can lose.  They got size with there 6"8 power forward Joe Lacky who has a younger brother about 6"7 who comes in when he gets tired.  They got shooters all over the place especially there point guard Pitto.  He knocks down clutch shots.  All there wings are very strong fundametal and can shoot.

825602506[/snapback]

No way they can lose? You mean we have no chance at all ? Do you mean we tiger fans don't even need to show? What about the tigers, do you think they know this?I thought sure we at least had a chance. You mean, like, we won't even be in the game at all ?

I am so disappointed.I thought we might at the very least make it a decent game.

Tell you what I think. No I think i'll tell you what I know. The tiger fans will be there in full force.I think I'm pretty sure that the TIGERS will be there also.

No way, you're so right it's no way we don't have a chance.

Let's go TIGERS want it as bad as I do!!!!!

NOT JOKING. ITS LIKE I SAID THEY CAN GET THE JOB DONE. TREY HAS STARTED, PEOPLE HAVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT BOOSIE IN SOME OF THE FORUMS, AND WESLEY IS INEXPERIENCED.

825603493[/snapback]

I've seen them all play and I just don't see it. In the region championship game when Adonis left with his 4th foul that changed the game. Wayne Co. went on a run and sent the game into O.T. at that point. Again no bench. I'm not here to argue I'm just stating the facts.

I think the home court could be the difference in this one. Mt. Pleasant will roll up the sidewalks around 4 and shut the town down for this huge matchup. Get there early the gym will be rocking. I think the jungle atmosphere moves indoors for this one. I wonder if Webb Williams has the Guns and Roses Cd out yet to welcome the Ezell fans to the jungle.