Johnson County Tennis

Net Vader

In district 1A-AA, is Sullivan Central, Sullivan North, Volunteer, Johnson County, Unicoi, and Elizabethon. If anybody has any comments about these teams, do so and comment.

825601774[/snapback]

This district will be dominated for the next two years by two east Tennessee's son's.

Curtis Brumit of Elizabethon.

James Cox of Johnson County.

Both very capable of winning the title. This will be a very exciting two years know matter who wins we the public will win because we are the ones who in years to come can say " I was there, I saw it.". As for the girls the Elizabethon girls team looks good as always. I see state again for their first seed.

My wish list for Upper east Tennessee schools 1A/AA More Money in tennis programs would find those great players we need and they are here. More money meaning corporate involvement into the sport and schools.

In district 1A-AA, is Sullivan Central, Sullivan North, Volunteer, Johnson County, Unicoi, and Elizabethon. If anybody has any comments about these teams, do so and comment.

825601774[/snapback]

I did have question for Johnson County. answer here if you like. Have heard nothing of your girls team for the upcoming year. How about filling me in.

The JCHS Girls should be better this year. Mandy Howard and Katie Sluder are back, but the girl to watch out for is a new senior named Amy Shutt. She's been playing for four months and should be the No. 1 seed. I can't wait to see her play. Amy is a good kid and I hope she can have some success after having her volleyball season cut short due to an injury. Understand that there will be a preview on the tennis team in this week's Tomahawk.

The JCHS Girls should be better this year. Mandy Howard and Katie Sluder are back, but the girl to watch out for is a new senior named Amy Shutt. She's been playing for four months and should be the No. 1 seed. I can't wait to see her play. Amy is a good kid and I hope she can have some success after having her volleyball season cut short due to an injury. Understand that there will be a preview on the tennis team in this week's Tomahawk.

825616192[/snapback]

Thank you for the info. We will be watching them. Where is this News paper if you don't mind me asking?