harpeth hall 55 - ridgeway 53

harpeth hall 49 - wilson central 48

harpeth hall 47 - craigmont 60

harpeth hall 49 - mt juliet 62

jax northside 63 - craigmont 50

dyersburg 64 - ridgeway 35

now connect the dots….. you have a picture that you may not want to look at

825606729[/snapback]

It seems like you had amnesia there for a second...... Wilson Central also defeated Harpeth Hall 50-46..... Just wanted to throw that at ya! thumb

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JUST FOR FUN ONLY - COMMON OPONENT COMPARISONS – just to get some talk going

harpeth hall 56 - greenville 45

harpeth hall 55 - ridgeway 53

harpeth hall 49 - wilson central 48

harpeth hall 47 - craigmont 60

harpeth hall 49 - mt juliet 62

jax northside 63 - craigmont 50

dyersburg 64 - ridgeway 35

now connect the dots….. you have a picture that you may not want to look at

825606729[/snapback]

Just looks like Harpeth Hall plays a tougher schedule thats all. Maybe if you played Mt Juliet and Wilson Central and Greeneville we could see a comparison.

QUARTERFINALS[An Almost All East Tennessee State Tournement And Semifinals With The Exception For 2 West Tennessee Teams!]

Mount Juliet Over Cleveland(Clark Vs Rogers Will Be A Classic With Lady Bears Pulling It Out!)[An all East Tennessee Game!]

Powell Over Jackson Northside(Powell Will Tear Them To Shreds!)

Greeneville Over Dyersburg(Lyons Will Slay Dyersburg)

Oakland Over Wilson Central(It Will Be Another Epic But I Hope Wilson Central Wins!)[Another All East Tennessee Game!]

SEMIFINALS[An All East Tennessee Semifinals!]

Powell Over Mount Juliet(Ogin Vs Clark,A Close Epic Battle!,Whoever Wins This Game Will Take The AAA Gold Ball,The Real AAA Championship!)

Greeneville Over Oakland(Lyons Helps Greeneville To Pull It Out At The Last Second!)

FINALS[An All East Tennessee Finals!]

Powell Over Greeneville(A Close Game But Like I Said,The Powell-Mount Juliet Winner Gets To Eat The AAA Cake!)

STATE CHAMPION:POWELL LADY PANTHERS

REASON:THEY HAVE HAD A TOUGH SCHEDULE AND GOT THEM EARLY LOSSES OUT OF THE WAY!,MOUNT JULIET WILL BE THE TEAM TO BEAT!,IF POWELL CAN BEAT THEM,THEN POWELL WINS IT!,IF NOT THEN MOUNT JULIET WILL BE AAA CHAMPS!

Note:There Are Six East Tennessee Teams In The State Tournement!,So At Least Two East Tennessee Teams Are Assured Of A Semifinal Berth!

825606581[/snapback]

you are a freakin tard if ya think powell will win the state championship

Mt. Juliet has not played Briarcrest, Clarkrange or Oak Ridge this year, not sure where Chrisburrrrr got that from. They have however, played and beaten Powell, Greeneville, Oakland and Wilson Central (three times) this year. In addition, they beat Lake Mary of Florida who was the eventual AAAAAA champion in the state. We also played Jackson North Side at the last playday in Shelbyville in October and I think won by 20+. I realize that was preseason so don't all you west Tennessee folks jump me. This should be a fun tournament with some great games and could come down to a all Wilson County final! Nah. :P

I hope to see Mt. Juliet play Wilson Central for the championship!! We are county rivals and we all know about the upset at central in the Reginal Championship,but it also took 4 games for WC to over come MJ!! So if they face each other it will be one heck of a state championship!!! So what a way to go out for Wilson County!! But best of luck to my Lady Bears!!! MJ ALL THE WAY!!!

No here is the break down:

Mt. Juliet over Cleveland

North Side over Powell

Dyersburg over Greenville

Oakland over Wilson Central

Mt. Juliet over North Side

Dyersburg over Oakland

Mt. Juliet over Dyersburg

825606059[/snapback]

I think that your prediction is very likely i just hope that d'burg does make it to the championship round!!

GO LADY TROJANS

Mt. Juliet has not played Briarcrest, Clarkrange or Oak Ridge this year, not sure where Chrisburrrrr got that from.  They have however, played and beaten Powell, Greeneville, Oakland and Wilson Central (three times) this year.  In addition, they beat Lake Mary of Florida who was the eventual AAAAAA champion in the state.  We also played Jackson North Side at the last playday in Shelbyville in October and I think won by 20+.  I realize that was preseason so don't all you west Tennessee folks jump me.  This should be a fun tournament with some great games and could come down to a all Wilson County final!  Nah.  :D

825607864[/snapback]

Let's set the record straight. MJ only beat Jackson NS by 8 in the preseason game in October, NOT 20+. And we had been on a bus for over 3 hours and got right off and had to play. Hoping we get another shot at them rested and ready to play.

Go Lady Indians!!!

Hey it looks like no one is thinking about ole WC (just beat the number two team in the nation) but we like to fly under the radar lets have fun at the glass house

825608826[/snapback]

This "one" loss against WC has made the MT Juliet Bears even stronger and more focused. Hopefully MT Juliet and WC will make it to the Final Game. Even if each loose, both Wilson County teams have had a GREAT Season, with 2 great Coaches.

Yes, TWO great coaches with TWO great Teams.