Chester Co. 50, Cheatham Co. 33

PageMan

10W40,

When you're in a depressed state of mind, even jokes hit you the wrong way. I am sorry I took your post to be serious as the one from greenwheel. When the teams you have supported all season, and new ones in post season play, all lose out, you get a little down about things. As I was filing away the various game reports from the past season and looking at the stats, you think of what might have been if your team had won those close games. You think of the seniors, not only of Page, but other teams as they played their last games. Next season, you will miss all the them and hope they are doing well. Still, in the present, you are left with a void as other teams advance to the state tournament. I wish all that did make it good luck. See you returning players next season. This will probably be my final post on the basketball boards.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey PageMan,

Sorry you are so down in the dumps about the past year of Page Basketball. But how about those girls of 2002 2003 team! They really knew what it took! Maybe there will be another year of play like that! What do you think?

Stay'n true to the alma mater