Freshmen with most potential around Mid. TN?

OAKLAND

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isaac Tooley I saw him play when he was in middle school and this summer at UTC team camp, kid has got mad game, another which no one has mentioned Rodriguez Wilkes at Smyrna I saw him in middle school and he dunked on Blackman Middle left handed and he was barely 6'0" then, I wish they would fix the districts where Smyrna and Lavergne were in the same district as the rest of the Rutherford Co. schools, thats the dumbest allignment I have ever seen in my life

smyrna and lavergne are in the same district, you are right about rodriguez wilkes, he is very athletic. Smyrna has a strong freshman class this year, im surprised no one has ever mentioned them on here before (probably because their varsity has been horrible for 2 years) but its not just wilkes in smyrna, there is a very talented point guard named KJ Strippling who has 10 times better handles then siegel's tyler cutter but has a hotthead and needs to control his emotions during games. also smyrna got a freshman transfer from north carolina at the beginning of the season Ralphael Gaskins, hes about 6-4 or 6-5 and will continue to grow. He has great post moves but needs to get more physical underneath but i GAURENTEE you that he will absolutely dominate district 9AAA in a couple of years or maybe even next year. he had about 3 or 4 20-point games this season but they lost so he never got any attention. im telling you, watch out for smyrna in a couple of years.

Don't know about great individuals, but there are several guys on both White Co. and Warren Co.'s freshman teams who can play. Those two teams were playing for the freshmen district title this year, w/ Warren Co. winning. (yes, this is the district w/ Siegel, Oakland, R'dale, and Lebanon) They have some guys who can shoot and play good fundamental ball. I doubt any of them grow up to be D-1 studs or anything, but they really well as a team, and some of those guys on White co., when left open, can flat shoot. Warren Co. has some really good, quick athletes.

thats all white county can ever do...shoot the lights out

warren county always has the talent that never turns into anything

12to18....we don't worship him....most of our judgement comes from what the the team and coaches say from practice. That and he hit a game winning 3 vs. Lebanon along with many other big shots this season The reason he doesn't succeed when he is in games right now is he is too easy to trap with his small frame. Wait til next year and the year after when hes the same height with everyone else and tell me hes nothing special