14 Teams From East Tennessee In The State Tourney

There Are A Total Of Fourteen East Tennessee Teams In The State Tournement!,Count'em Fourteen!,Harpeth Hall Already Brought Home The First Gold Ball For Tennessee!,Now Can Powell,Mt. Juliet,Cleveland,Greeneville,Oakland,Wilson Central,Austin East,Walker Valley,David Lipscomb,Elizabethton,Oneida,Clarkrange,Coalfield And Westmoreland Bring Home 3 More For East Tennessee?,If So!,East Tennessee Would Have A Clean Sweep Of All 4 State Tournements!

GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE EAST TENNESSEE TEAMS IN THE STATE TOURNEMENT! thumb thumb thumb thumb thumb

BRING IT HOME!

Sounds like you ARE Chris Berman!! There surely is a lot of rumblin, bumblin, and stumblin. Actually, there are only 8 teams from East Tennessee in the state tourney. Ironically, there are also 8 teams from Middle Tennessee and 8 teams from West Tennessee. I'll list them below for those who are geographically challenged.

East-

Cleveland

Greenville

Powell

Elizabethton

Oneida

Austin East

Coalfield

Walker Valley

Middle-

Mt Juliet

Oakland

Wilson Central

David Lipscomb

Clarkrange

Westmoreland

Summertown

CPA

West-

Dyersburg

Jackson Northside

Chester Co

Bolivar

Obion Co

Westview

University School of Jackson

Peabody

Looks pretty equal to me. Oh yeah, Harpeth Hall who won the DII title this weekend is actually from Nashville, which happens to be Middle Tennessee. Guess that means that East Tennessee and West Tennessee is still waiting on that gold ball for this year, huh? I would think that a college student would have been taught to check facts beofre making a fool of himself.

Congrats to all the teams still alive and going to the 'Boro.

Edited by PowerSet

There Are A Total Of Fourteen East Tennessee Teams In The State Tournement!,Count'em Fourteen!,<a href='http://www.coacht.com/inside/team.cfm?SchoolID=215&SportID=2' target='_blank'>Harpeth Hall</a> Already Brought Home The First Gold Ball For Tennessee!,Now Can Powell,Mt. Juliet,Cleveland,Greeneville,Oakland,Wilson Central,Austin East,Walker Valley,David Lipscomb,Elizabethton,Oneida,Clarkrange,Coalfield And Westmoreland Bring Home 3 More For East Tennessee?,If So!,East Tennessee Would Have A Clean Sweep Of All 4 State Tournements!

GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE EAST TENNESSEE TEAMS IN THE STATE TOURNEMENT! thumb  thumb  thumb  thumb  thumb

BRING IT HOME!

825607190[/snapback]

Since you only know East and West, where do you divide the state? I 65 ? I 24?

Sounds like you ARE Chris Berman!!  There surely is a lot of rumblin, bumblin, and stumblin.  Actually, there are only 8 teams from East Tennessee in the state tourney.  Ironically, there are also 8 teams from Middle Tennessee and 8 teams from West Tennessee.  I'll list them below for those who are geographically challenged.

East-

Cleveland

Greenville

Powell

Elizabethton

Oneida

Austin East

Coalfield

Walker Valley

Middle-

Mt Juliet

Oakland

Wilson Central

David Lipscomb

Clarkrange

Westmoreland

Summertown

CPA

West-

Dyersburg

Jackson Northside

Chester Co

Bolivar

Obion Co

Westview

<a href='http://www.coacht.com/inside/team.cfm?SchoolID=527&SportID=2' target='_blank'>University School of Jackson</a>

Peabody

Looks pretty equal to me.  Oh yeah, <a href='http://www.coacht.com/inside/team.cfm?SchoolID=215&SportID=2' target='_blank'>Harpeth Hall</a> who won the DII title this weekend is actually from Nashville, which happens to be Middle Tennessee.  Guess that means that East Tennessee and West Tennessee is still waiting on that gold ball for this year, huh?  I would think that a college student would have been taught to check facts beofre making a fool of himself.

Congrats to all the teams still alive and going to the 'Boro.

825607318[/snapback]

Thank you for correcting this! This thread should win some kind of award...

Since you only know East and West, where do you divide the state? I 65 ? I 24?

825607445[/snapback]

Wellllll, I guess we could divide it about 1/2 mile east of Murphy Center in Murfreesboro on Lascassas Rd. After all there is an oblisk monument there that denotes the geographic center of the Great State of TN. and it is appropriate since this tourney is about .5 miles from the center. :P