Is Middleton Beatable?

SR35

Guest ladyfalcon10
Yes, we are beatable.  To who? I hope no one in the rest of the tournaments. I have to give you all your props especaially to you all 22. That boy keep you all in the ball game. That boy was poping 3's miles away. If that his last year hope some college is looking at him, because he will be a excellent 3 point shooter.

To our gym, yes it stinks, and it is very small, but we met TSSAA requirements, so it was fair game. Parking was pretty bad also. I had to walk all the way from the Dollar Store in the rain, and wind, but when you have a big crowd like that, you have to expect that. When we find out that Lake County only sold about 250, they rope offer a sectiion that would hold you all, and put the rest of our fans on your side, because nobody else would have fit on that home section.

825609083[/snapback]

NO, # 22 is only a junior so you will see more of him next year...yes, he is a great player (all around) and is also a good kid...All we lose is 2 players and we can pick up from who we lose...LC will be just as good next year so get ready......

As far as YALL complaining about us, well its kind of unfair when we rode that and already had our tickets but yet when we got to the gym there was no where to sit...umm sorry but that doesnt go together.....We might of only brought 250 people BUT thats 250 sits we SHOULDVE had..... One more thing, congrats on yalls win, BUT yall still aint dont have NOTHING on us...if we would have been in OUR gym, we wouldve won by 15...BUT Ya'll will see us next yr....Anyways, good luck in the boro and go get em'..but TEMPLE's coming for yall... :lol:

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ladyfalcon10
NO, # 22 is only a junior so you will see more of him next year...yes, he is a great player (all around) and is also a good kid...All we lose is 2 players and we can pick up from who we lose...LC will be just as good next year so get ready......

As far as YALL complaining about us, well its kind of unfair when we rode that and already had our tickets but yet when we got to the gym there was no where to sit...umm sorry but that doesnt go together.....We might of only brought 250 people BUT thats 250 sits we SHOULDVE had..... One more thing, congrats on yalls win, BUT yall still aint dont have NOTHING on us...if we would have been in OUR gym, we wouldve won by 15...BUT Ya'll will see us next yr....Anyways, good luck in the boro and go get em'..but TEMPLE's coming for yall... :lol:

825609833[/snapback]

Hey who is this using my name? Everything you said is the truth!!! Good Job LC!!

Edited by ladyfalcon10

Guest ladyfalcon10
rjmfalcon, do you want a little cheese with that whine? I really didn't expect this from you when you changed your attitude during the last couple of days of the region tournament. But you know what they say about old habits.

And you said you deserve the seats that you paid for? If you only bought 200 as reported on here, then you only get 200.

And you can't be serious about Temple beating Middleton by 50. Temple is the best single A team in the state, but I don't see them beating anyone up there by 50.

Sounds like some sour grapes to me.

825609359[/snapback]

YES, we bought 200 tickets, BUT we didnt get room for 200 seats....MHS shouldve got out of our way until we got our seats then what was left they could have....If they knew it was going to be a big crowd(which they did) they shouldve held sub-state SOME WHERE ELSE!!!!

Guest ladyfalcon10
YES, we bought 200 tickets, BUT we didnt get room for 200 seats....MHS shouldve got out of our way until we got our seats then what was left they could have....If they knew it was going to be a big crowd(which they did) they shouldve held sub-state SOME WHERE ELSE!!!!

825609872[/snapback]

Who is dis?

Guest ladyfalcon10
Hey who is this using my name? Everything you said is the truth!!! Good Job LC!!

825609870[/snapback]

hey kristen..this is sarh..im in here in 6th hr and ur name was up here and i just had 2 use it..lol..sry :lol:

Guest ladyfalcon10
hey kristen..this is sarh..im in here in 6th hr and ur name was up here and i just had 2 use it..lol..sry  :lol:

825609878[/snapback]

I don't mind you can keep using it lol!!

i thought lake co. people were good folks but they are showing their true colors now lol@ middleton losing to temple by 50 that matchup will probably be the best 1A state game good luck middleton i never really lost my allegiance to u ill be there rooting u on

Edited by toinemac

We deserve seats we paid for.  We bought tickets at school.  There also is no way that gym can even seat 1100 people.  There are two sides to a gym.  Visitors and Home,  you should have been made to move.  And one sided calling?  Oh yea, we got cheated, and you're lying if you say otherwise.

825609267[/snapback]

You got the seats you paid for. And, yes the gym will hold 1100 - it has before. You are alloted 18 inches according to TSSAA per seat. If you want or need more space, you should have purchased two tickets. As far as I am concerned, that is all there is to that!

As for one sided calling, I personally don't know as I was working at the gate and could only see the scoreboard. But, I doubt that the game was stolen from you as my spouse who watched the game and other Middleton fans shared about the very poor calls made in your favor. And, if you are trying to imply that the officials were for us over you, you need to check again ... TSSAA sends officials from another area of the state and we had no idea who they would be, no previous contact, and definitely no influence, etc.

If you had wanted to host the game, you should have won your region and you would have had that right! Let's move on and get over petty things.

As for Temple, time will tell. There is no A team that Middleton can't beat anymore than there is no team that can't beat us IF we have a bad game and/or the other team has a great game. Middleton earned their place at State. Now it is up to the teams and the coaches, with the support of the fans as to the outcome.

Have a good day ... :P:P:P