ths vs siegel in the boro

vikingpride34

they arent really an athletic team but will take 5 minutes off the clock if they have too in order to get a good shot...they never force anything but really never have any highlight plays...just some fundamentally sound players that can get it done...its not good for siegel if it becomes a fast pace game  how bout THS?  what pace are they playing at???

825608834[/snapback]

if the game is uptempo...Siegel will struggle...

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just hope Tennessee doesn't start to get out and run...thats the last thing Siegel needs

How big is Tennessee

825609135[/snapback]

we are not a huge team, but not a small one either....our 3 postmen are 6'3", 6'5", and 6'5"...we usually run a slow paced game...but have the enduranceand speed to get out and run...we will play whatever we have to do put the other team at a disadvantage...

[man dont be upset off cause you all are already done...you could be on the sprts reporters...you know about as much as them...now that thats settled...

let em play, i respect you for not talkin all that garbage about how you all will just roll over us...like science hill and clinton supporters did...hopefully you have grasped that we are for real and it wont be easy...and if you havent...you mgiht want to start]

Let me share something with you the only way TN has a chance at state is

if they take the refs from the Clinton game ,but Hey you guys are rich enough

to pay off any ref you guys met right.

Can I Get a T-Shirt!

Go Dragons!!

Siegel will win...

Tennessee High has NO depth, they play 6 players...and only 2 of them stand out as being good players, so unless they are making everything and other people are contributing besides Deshaud and Terrill, i think it will be a double digit victory for Siegel.

vikings, its time for your ship to sink.

825609451[/snapback]

Extend the two three zone that y'all are so freaking good at and you have a chance. These guys (Siegel) are no Clinton though. Theyu are tough, and much like you guys know from substate, they are at home. Good luck, I would like to see a TN high Oak ridge title game, but I am probably dreaming.

hmm.. i didn't know SIEGEL had an ASSASSIN, but they do now; welcome to the Nation, your shirt is here

825609364[/snapback]

Yes it is almost to good to be true, ASSASSIN has joined forces with the NATION, and i appreciate the warm welcome, i cant wait to do that did you see that mess.........DANG, or fundamentals, or SIEGEL NAION, ect. But yea i definatley need a T. On Thursday i am gettin there at 2 to watch the Jackson North Side game and staying all the til 8:45 for the SIEGEL massacre of TN HIGH. So bring a shirt for me and who knows you may could even get showstopper (kevin), playmaker (scott), and BIG Country (Kit) to wear one too.

Yes it is almost to good to be true, ASSASSIN has joined forces with the NATION, and i appreciate the warm welcome, i cant wait to do that did you see that mess.........DANG, or fundamentals, or SIEGEL NAION, ect. But yea i definatley need a T. On Thursday i am gettin there at 2 to watch the Jackson North Side game and staying all the til 8:45 for the SIEGEL massacre of TN HIGH. So bring a shirt for me and who knows you may could even get showstopper (kevin), playmaker (scott), and BIG Country (Kit) to wear one too.

825609612[/snapback]

as long as they arent taking my seat i am alrite with it...