ths vs siegel in the boro

vikingpride34

im sorry take away 5 of those fouls thats still more than 10 fouls to 4. And no you didnt hear the slap. Their was alteast 3 feet of space in between them. You cant say both teams werent doing the same thing in the paint and Clinton was getting called and Tenn high wasnt. If you were a coach and a ref tryed to come into your huddle and tell you how to run your team wouldnt you be kind of mad after an officiating game like that. Not to mention dont you think something was going on when the refs were high fiving towards the end of the game. And #11 if your the #11 on the TH team. This is just myself, If i were 5'6 105 i wouldnt talk crap to anyone.

825612544[/snapback]

ok for one im 5' 7" 140 but good guess mabe next game i can be a complete ###### like half of ur horrible student section and wear a pair of cowboy boots with shorts and bring my little jug of tea (if my little 105 body can hold it) and puke all over the floor so if u wanna talk crap atleast find out facts

VIKING PRIDE

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok for one im 5' 7" 140 but good guess mabe next game i can be a complete ###### like half of ur horrible student section and wear a pair of cowboy boots with shorts and bring my little jug of tea (if my little 105 body can hold it) and puke all over the floor so if u wanna talk crap atleast find out facts

VIKING PRIDE

825612570[/snapback]

I know i am new to this conversation, but terrible student section? I know you are not talking about Siegel. Their student section is on up there with the best section in the state...as well as ours in mcminnville when we have our max crown. thumb

You act like weve never been here before but actually we made the state in 98 and 01 and you all made well never before so you all are the new ones to the state tournament and me personally have been to every state tourney since 97 cept for 1 and nothing will suprise me down there.

825612369[/snapback]

First of all...The main part of this team of Siegel has won every possibly championship available from 2nd grade pee wee to middle school to national AAU titles. You may think state will rattle them but I can gurantee you it wont...these kids have been in front of 3,000 ppl before... actually a few times...count that as an adv. for THS if you want but that wont get u very far at all.

I believe THS will come ready to play and I wouldn't want anything less...I still don't see you guys being able to match up with Keith Ramsey at all and he will be the difference maker in this game

and THSBalla...word of advice...learn how to spell had about 10 grammatical errors in that one you posted at 9:31 thumb 5'7 140...I'd take cdragonz advice :D

o and pioneers...you thought we had good crowds during reg. season....imagine doubling that for the whole tournament...its gotten insane

Edited by Harris' hooligans

First of all...The main part of this team of Siegel has won every possibly championship available from 2nd grade pee wee to middle school to national AAU titles.  You may think state will rattle them but I can gurantee you it wont...these kids have been in front of 3,000 ppl before... actually a few times...count that as an adv. for THS if you want but that wont get u very far at all. 

I believe THS will come ready to play and I wouldn't want anything less...I still don't see you guys being able to match up with Keith Ramsey at all and he will be the difference maker in this game

and THSBalla...word of advice...learn how to spell had about 10 in that one you posted at 9:31  thumb 5'7 140...I'd take cdragonz advice  :D

o and pioneers...you thought we had good crowds during reg. season....imagine doubling that for the whole tournament...its gotten insane

825612605[/snapback]

Hoolie there is nothing you can say to impress him or suprise him...so shucks just give up haha

im sorry take away 5 of those fouls thats still more than 10 fouls to 4. And no you didnt hear the slap. Their was alteast 3 feet of space in between them. You cant say both teams werent doing the same thing in the paint and Clinton was getting called and Tenn high wasnt. If you were a coach and a ref tryed to come into your huddle and tell you how to run your team wouldnt you be kind of mad after an officiating game like that. Not to mention dont you think something was going on when the refs were high fiving towards the end of the game. And #11 if your the #11 on the TH team. This is just myself, If i were 5'6 105 i wouldnt talk crap to anyone.

825612544[/snapback]

cdragon123...u sound like such a sore loser

VIKING PRIDE

825612576[/snapback]

Mr. "Balla", you must realize that since you've been posting on CoachT, it makes you look like more of an idiot, and you must realize that Harris' hooligans, hhooligans_05 and ListenUp aka the pioneers of Siegel Nation are gonna be more in your face taunting the crap out of you than anything you can possibly imagine. Thats IF you're not benched.

VIKING PRIDE

825612576[/snapback]

Wow your a big boy...5'7'' 140...I think its like T.I. once said Im 145 and out of your weight class...so take your lips and seal them shut and get ready to get balled on...GO SIEGEL, SHUT THESE COWARDS UP...

man dont be upset off cause you all are already done...you could be on the sprts reporters...you know about as much as them...now that  thats settled...

let em play, i respect you for not talkin all that garbage about how you all will just roll over us...like science hill and clinton supporters did...hopefully you have grasped that we are for real and it wont be easy...and if you havent...you mgiht want to start

825608658[/snapback]

CONGRATS ON MAKING THE STATE THS!!!!!! BUT IF PEOPLE UP THERE KEPT THE POSSESSION ARROW FAIR WE WOULD BE THERE NOT YOU!!!!! BUT WE WILL SEE YOU NEXT YEAR AND REMEMBER PAYBACK IS A PAIN!!!!!!1