where are the blue devils!

cougar_scout

well what happen all you devils! ike was a hometown hero last night the devils were no match last night. you guys were lucky to be there but we will make sure and tell you about state. we may get beat we may win a couple but hey we were there. so for all you cougarhaters eat crow! the orange and white was rollen they went up big fast and let alcoa come back late alcoa took there first lead of the game with 2 mins left but the boys stayed strong and pulled it out to go to state!

devils great game i cant wit to here the excuses!

71-46 hahahahaha

go cougars!

well what happen all you devils! ike was a hometown hero last night the devils were no match last night. you guys were lucky to be there but we will make sure and tell you about state. we may get beat we may win a couple but hey we were there. so for all you cougarhaters eat crow! the orange and white was rollen they went up big fast and let alcoa come back late alcoa took there first lead of the game with 2 mins left but the boys stayed strong and pulled it out to go to state!

devils great game i cant wit to here the excuses!

71-46 hahahahaha

go cougars!

825609314[/snapback]

I JUST CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU PLAY NEXT YEAR WITH TENNESSEE HIGH AND SH, THEN YOU WILL STILL WISH YOU WHERE PLAYING IN AA. YOU MAY CHANGE YOUR NAME TO HILL_SCOUT

good one! i wont be here next year although i will be a cougar fan forever! so its 2005 not 2006 unlike you guys we are still playing! central will not be the push over all the cougar haters are hoping for the will win ball games! unicoi is just mad because they are home now and they are stayin there! we may not bring home state but we are going baby!

go cougars!

ike weaver is my hero! lol NOT

good one! i wont be here next year although i will be a cougar fan forever! so its 2005 not 2006 unlike you guys we are still playing! central will not be the push over all the cougar haters are hoping for the will win ball games! unicoi is just mad because they are home now and they are stayin there! we may not bring home state but we are going baby!

go cougars!

ike weaver is my hero! lol NOT

825609448[/snapback]

you wont be here next year because you know the seaon is going to be over quick!

congrats to the cougars

why would you pick on a sophmore, we dont single out your players. i am sure this stuff really hurts ikes feelings. come-on

the players dont even read this page, its just idiots like you and (I) who have to much time on our hands