Notre Dame vs Bearden

luckyme

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bearden  2 or 3 -0  , but it is a scrimmage so, it doesn't matter!!

825611386[/snapback]

What's the deal with you and the SCRIMMAGE thing? Why don't you tell the boys on the field that. The scrimmages are just as important to players as a regular game. In some cases more important. I can almost guarantee that what you see in the scrimmages will closely reflect what happens during regular season. I think everyone already knows your opinion regarding scrimmages so please shush. That's all I have to say on the matter.

I agree with Luckyme. If scrimmages didnt matter as much as you say they do, then what is the point in playing them. It might not be as tough as a regular game but it is still for pride.

825612211[/snapback]

Fellaz, scrimmages are meant to be like "practice games". You try out all your players, figure out what clicks and what doesnt. It gets your team ready for the season and then when the season kicks off, thats where all the " in your face " talk starts. :D

Scrimmages are important, they just dont mean anything. I dont think anyone can honestly say that they want to lose a scrimmage. Of course, coaches are not going to be stupid and take a chance of their best players getting hurt and they want to get playing time for their inexperienced players, but...everytime you step on the field, you play to win

Scrimmages are important, they just dont mean anything. I dont think anyone can honestly say that they want to lose a scrimmage. Of course, coaches are not going to be stupid and take a chance of their best players getting hurt and they want to get playing time for their inexperienced players, but...everytime you step on the field, you play to win

825612678[/snapback]

hey vols, i see you post quite often.....it is amazing that you have time to master your true craft based on your excellent grasp of the obvious.

Ok Lucky Me and SD Defender ----Count Scrimmages, but your the only one doing it, it doesn't go on the record, and the only coaches or players that care are the ones that beat a good team and can't do it during the regular year. Some teams win all their scrimmages and have a so so year, some teams win no scrimmages and then have a great year. Talk smack when the season starts for real

Edited by OnThePitch