Johnson County vs. Elizabethon

Net Vader

Who do you think will win between these 2 good teams??

825611707[/snapback]

Teams? No contest at all son. Elizabethon will win big. On the other hand. The top seads, boys. Theres a dog fight coming. Cox and Brumit will fight it out and I hope it be different from last years finals. Both fresh and I beleave Brumit will fall as long as Cox plays his game. I watched Brumit last year and he has truble handling power coming at him after he tires so i'm watching for Cox to take him out in the later sets just like he did to wellinfor last year.

• 2 weeks later...

After hearing/watching about Elizabethon and Central i wasn't as impressed but of course Elizabethon won. It is going to be hard to beat them, you have to turn your game up. The boys, Curtis didn't do good as i thought he would have but he won easily, and the rest of the boys especially the freshman impressed me, good jobs. Now for the girls, i know that theres a little different team this year but they fought and finally defeated them, and for Amanda Pike, thats a girl to beat....the only way you going to beat her if you really bring your game and get in her head. Now for Elizabethon and Johnson County, i think Elizabethon might win but Johnson County is going to put on a heck of a fight, there finally coming around as a team. That is one match of going to enjoy to watch!!

• 3 weeks later...

As a team, big E will win but theres 2 matches that might be good. Top seeds in the singles are matched up very well. I watched these two play this year and their both good. One of these will take the district but both looked a little off their games with Central. Brumit wasn't even close to his speed of last year and Cox acts as thou he's walking on glass. Foot work is off. As for the top girls, Pike will win but it might be fun watching the new kid at JC.

Elizabethton Boys def. Johnson County 9-0

#1 Brumit def. Cox 8-1

#2 Brumit def. Blevins 8-0

#3 James def. Eller 8-1

#4 Wallingford def. Lawler 8-4

#5 Franklin def. McCloud 8-1

#6 Tetrick def. Angel 8-3

#1doubles Brumit/Brumit def. Cox/Blevins 8-3

#2doubles James/Wallingford def. Parlier/Lawler 8-2

#3doubles Peters/Snyder def. Campbell/Madgzick 8-3

Elizabethton Girls def. Johnson County 9-0

#1 Pike def. Shutt 8-1

#2 Elliott def. Sluder 8-2

#3 Street def. Howard 8-0

#4 Rogers def. Witt 8-1

#5 Baughman def. Bursztyn 8-1

#6 Culler def. Arney 8-0

#1doubles Pike/Baughman def. Vance/Bowles 8-0

#2doubles Street/Elliott def. Jennings/Lundy 8-1

#3doubles Culler/Bowman def. Wampler/Hightower 8-0

As I said, Big E will win as a team. Brumit looked good for the first time this year. Speed is much better and looks in good form. As for Cox, he looked slow and slugish.

2nd meeting of these two was much better. Cox looked like his game is coming to him. Brumit looked good but let Cox get to him. Great match boys. See you at Districts.

Amanda Pike we will see you at districts for sure. Form, footing, serve was better than I expected. Great job. Play your game and we will see you at state for sure.

• 2 weeks later...