Grace

gracekeeper12

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what does everyone think about the next two weeks for Grace, we play the toughest part of our schedule the next couple of weeks. Now, we play Baylor at the end of the season but this is by far the toughest string of games we have with a few tough away games.

4/5 vs Hixon

4/7 at Soddy

4/12 vs CSAS

4/14 at Sweetwater

4/19 at Ooltewah

o maybe that's it i saw a roster for a team that had grace keeper and jared price and another grace guy i think that must of been you..and do ya'll know ne thing bout sweetwater and csas? i play them very soon..

825632479[/snapback]

Sweetwater as surprised some people this year by beating teams like CSAS, i havent seen them play, but apparently they are not to be taken lightly. and CSAS is always a good team, they went to state last year, but lost their best players.

why dont you guys get your own chat room, better yet come down to sumner county, hendersonville, and there is a school that has only been around for 3 years that would keep the keeper gettin balls out of the back of the net all night long.

825632468[/snapback]

Now now... doesn't the label of the tread say GRACE. if you don't wanna read it don't click it you retard. And i don't think you know me or my team so before you start talkin crap know who you are talking to young man...

Soccerguy... yeh that was the other Knoxville team there were two really good teams in Knox last year then they lost a few players and me and jon went up there and like half the team went the Fire... Andy Slack and a few others, leaving our team with 5 or 6 division 1 caliber players playin in the toughest Premier League in the NATION. We got KILLED, i have never lost like that in my life, but it taught me and jon alot i think, made us look forward to HS and College as opportunites to excel and have success...

what is your problem? did we offend you?

825632499[/snapback]

Are you calling me retarded? I read the thread and you are right the thread was intitiled grace, but it is a soccer board, not a pep rally. I may be just jealous of your school spirit. Retarded, that is pretty strong. Lets play and the best team would not be yours.

Are you calling me retarded? I read the thread and you are right the thread was intitiled grace, but it is a soccer board, not a pep rally.  I may be just jealous of your school spirit.  Retarded, that is pretty strong.  Lets play and the best team would not be yours.

825632506[/snapback]

how does it resemble a pep rally? soccer doesn't have cheerleaders... i mean anyone who has ever seen soccer knows that... B)