C.A.K.=The "Boro"

TheChsnOne2223

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wanted to laugh  :lol:  at everyone who doubted or hated on CAK makin it to the state tournament especially the ones that are gonna be watching us on the tv at the house!!!!!!!

CAK vs. Ezell Harding at 11:30 MTSU any opinions?????

825613759[/snapback]

I apologize to everyone who reads this post. Not all people at CAK feel the need to talk trash, especially the players who are actually on the team. We're just here to play basketball, and that's it.

I don't think anyone doubted that you could make it this far. You played in a tough Region and had some tough losses, such as the 20 point loss to Cosby. I'm not hating though, CAK played has played their best ball this year in the playoffs, and thats when it counts. I have no doubts that CAK can beat Ezell, heck I think they should. Good luck to the Warriors in the state tournament, bring one home.

I'll say that I am doubting a little bit, its hard to guard the big man Lackey inside and they have two great shooters in Pitto and Duke, just ask Mt. Pleasant. They tried to run a triangle and 2 to stop these two shooters and pitto had 3 threes in the second half alone, and Duke started off the game with the first 9 points. Mt. Pleasant will regret trying that triangle 2, lol, ezell has dealt with that defense all year against goodpasture, and have become very successful against the triangle and 2 and box and 1.

Just wanted to laugh  :D  at everyone who doubted or hated on CAK makin it to the state tournament especially the ones that are gonna be watching us on the tv at the house!!!!!!!

CAK vs. Ezell Harding at 11:30 MTSU any opinions?????

825613759[/snapback]

TheChsnOne2223 - I have seen several postings from you indicating that many doubted or hated CAK including Cosby. I am a Cosby fan and we have a lot of respect for CAK. There is a big difference between good competition between two good teams and haters of a each other. The rivalary between the two schools created ballgames with great atmospheres and at no time did I witness unsportsman like conduct among fans or players. As for this Cosby fan I say good luck to CAK at the state tourney! And yes I hope I get to watch you on TV in the championship.

TheChsnOne2223 -  I have seen several postings from you indicating that many doubted or hated CAK including Cosby.  I am a Cosby fan and we have a lot of respect for CAK.  There is a big difference between good competition between two good teams and haters of a each other.  The rivalary between the two schools created ballgames with great atmospheres and at no time did I witness unsportsman like conduct among fans or players.  As for this Cosby fan I say good luck to CAK at the state tourney!  And yes I hope I get to watch you on TV in the championship.

825614855[/snapback]

Refer to Volfan3029's post. I agree with it. Not all CAK people feel the same way "TheChsnOne2223" feels. We're not predicting we'll be in the championship game, either. We'll take it one step at a time.

I agree cosbybball. Part of what makes high school basketball soo exciting this type of year is the great competition and rivalry that exists between schools such as CAK, Rockwood, and Cosby. I, along with most people at CAK, have the utmost respect for our opposition and their fans, and do our best to earn the same respect in return by the way we handle ourselves on and off the basketball court.

Most of us do not see the support offered to our competition by their fans as "hatin'" or "doubtin" on us. Conversely, we view it as the same type of much appreciated support that our fans have shown us throughout the year.Thanks for the support Cosbybball.

We are gonna try our best, take it one game at a time, and remember to thank the Lord for the blessings he has bestowed upon us. For without Him, we understand that we would not be where we are today.

I'll say that I am doubting a little bit, its hard to guard the big man Lackey inside and they have two great shooters in Pitto and Duke, just ask Mt. Pleasant. They tried to run a triangle and 2 to stop these two shooters and pitto had 3 threes in the second half alone, and Duke started off the game with the first 9 points. Mt. Pleasant will regret trying that triangle 2, lol, ezell has dealt with that defense all year against goodpasture, and have become very successful against the triangle and 2 and box and 1.

825614124[/snapback]

I went to the Mt. Pleasant/Ezell game and watched Mt. Pleasant lose, but besides the blocked shots I didn't see Lackey do much except miss shots from the paint all night. If he would have hit all of his post shots he could have had 30 points. You can't be 6'8" and miss a jumper from 2 feet away.

It was an amazing game. Hard-fought and came down to the wire in the end of the fourth and overtime. CAK was up by as many as 14 in the second quarter and couldn't hang on. Second half they went cold and couldn't hit a thing. Both of CAK's big men fouled out and CAK just gave the game away on turnovers. I couldn't believe CAK lost but they fought hard. EH didn't have any one player stand out. Their post was dissapointing, he couldn't hit much of anything besides a layup, which he started getting in the fourth. It was a very exciting game.

its dissapointing to get this far and lose in a close game like that. i know that i will never forget many of the things that happened durring the game. i would like to thank all the fans for comming and supporting us through out the season. high school basketball is one of the greatest things in life and i am going to miss in alot. good luck to cak next year.