Bolivar vs. AE

GoAE03

come on everybody lets get on here and say Bolivar doesnt have a chance like yall did about the Lipscomb game.....maybe we'll pull off another upset if yall do :lol: . i dont know anything about AE but they are probably the favorite to win since they are ranked 3rd on coacht, whats new though we've been the underdog every game since district tourney. im surprised that our girls handled the pressure so well last night against DL...they could have easily folded when Lipscomb took the lead for the first time but we held it together and ended on a 10-2 run. i think this should be another close game...i know Rudesill will have Bolivar ready to play and im sure the same can be said for AE.

Edited by btowntigers

congrats to AE, looks like yall were just to much to handle. good luck in the championship game.

i also wanna say congradulations to the Lady Tigers for a great run. we were just a mediocre team during the regular season and werent supposed to make it out of region but we ended up one win shy of the state championship game....nothing to be ashamed of thats for sure.