OCCHS HEAD COACH

redbirdfan

I doubt Clint Cisco is coming after the run he has had....2 weeks ago, he has a dawg, now, I bet he is walking on water.  Funny how that works out....

825623294[/snapback]

I think Sisco coming was just a rumor anyway...Probably started by the same fans that love him now at Trenton....Let him lose to Middleton tomorrow though and see what happens....

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ask the kids and their parents...Football never sleeps....Yea,why don't you "update" us....Do it on here though,cause I don't listen to those two stations anymore,even when I'm home.... thumb

B) Well, don't worry, you'll listen again.. Just like everybody else will B)

Who or who doesn't listen is irrelevant at this point anyway..

A LOT of things will happen between now and then so it'll depend on the people in power and the decisions that are made from that.. thumb

Ask the kids and their parents...Football never sleeps....Yea,why don't you "update" us....Do it on here though,cause I don't listen to those two stations anymore,even when I'm home.... thumb

:) Well, don't worry, you'll listen again.. Just like everybody else will :rolleyes:

Who or who doesn't listen is irrelevant at this point anyway..

A LOT of things will happen between now and then so it'll depend on the people in power and the decisions that are made from that.. thumb

825625895[/snapback]

I'll listen if they put em back on the air like they should be......If not,I can guarantee you I won't....

Who or who doesn't listen is irrelevant at this point anyway.. That's the problem with station management now...

But maybe it will happen...

I'll listen if they put em back on the air like they should be......If not,I can guarantee you I won't....

Who or who doesn't listen is irrelevant at this point anyway.. That's the problem with station management now...

But maybe it will happen...

It will ONLY Happen if we all work Together!! :ph34r:

August will be here before ya know it thumb