aau 17u

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does anyone know of a 17u aau basketball team in west tenessee?

825617664[/snapback]

Who can i contact to play for the midstate ballerz im lookin for a team to play for...I play for lebanon a 6'0 guard any spots left on one of those 2 teams.One of my teammates would like to play to he is a 6'4 guard and post if there are any more spots left on the team please let me know...contact me at (615)429-5512 my name is Nick Payne.

THANKS

Who can i contact to play for the midstate ballerz im lookin for a team to play for...I play for lebanon a 6'0 guard any spots left on one of those 2 teams.One of my teammates would like to play to he is a 6'4 guard and post if there are any more spots left on the team please let me know...contact me at (615)429-5512 my name is Nick Payne.

THANKS

825619328[/snapback]

Nick wats up boy this is ken. If yall get on with this team then im going to play with yall but i already got me and britton on with this team but we will play with you if you want us to because i want to play where ever yall play at. hit me back up!!!!

Who do you play for in HS??? The Midstate Ballerz have two 17:u teams, and are looking for a few more spots for their Midstate Ballerz Select team...

825618355[/snapback]

gomab i need you to email me at latoyawalton@msn.com or post on coach t ASAP!! Because me and 2 friends want to talk to ya about the 17/under Midstate Ballerz AAU team. We need a team ASAP! SO get back at me! thumb

gomab i need you to email me at latoyawalton@msn.com or post on coach t ASAP!! Because me and 2 friends want to talk to ya about the 17/under Midstate Ballerz AAU team. We need a team ASAP! SO get back at me! thumb

825619912[/snapback]

whats up ken its me payne gomab please let me know something soon as possible..email me at lil_bub1@hotmail.com or just post back.I'd like to play for your 17u team me and 2 other friends

thanks

whats up ken its me payne gomab please let me know something soon as possible..email me at lil_bub1@hotmail.com or just post back.I'd like to play for your 17u team me and 2 other friends

thanks

825619952[/snapback]

Wat up boy. Hey i emailed gomab and told him about all three of us but you email him to. His email address is gomabshowcase@yahoo.com. Email him and get us on with the team.

Nick, I got on the Midstate Ballerz website and got all the information. Dude the first they have to teams and they are GOOD!!! They got every body on there team but i think they are going to make us play for the select team and not the elite team but the coach info. is, his email is coachshulman@unapproved website.com and his number is (615)347-0446. I already emailed him so i think we have to call him but whenever you get this call me or just hit me back.

Nick wats up boy this is ken. If yall get on with this team then im going to play with yall but i already got me and britton on with this team but we will play with you if you want us to because i want to play where ever yall play at. hit me back up!!!!

825619742[/snapback]

i have a 19 and under team if any of your teammates are looking for a team, or if you would want to play in two age groups you are welcome to tryout

my number is 931 205 4437 cell

kris frye

i have a 19 and under team if any of your teammates are looking for a team, or if you would want to play in two age groups you are welcome to tryout

my number is 931 205 4437 cell 

kris frye

825620193[/snapback]

where is your 19 under team located? And when are tryouts?