WILSON CENTRAL GIRLS BASKETBALL

Mailman05

I would like to congratulate the Wilson Central Lady Wildcats on a great season. This has been a very specail season for the players, coaches, students and the Wilson Central community.....This year we batteled throug adversity and conquered it for the most part.....We saw two wonderful ladies Kellie O'Connel and Kelly Gassie end thier four year careers at Wilson Central these girls set a standard that will be very difficult for anyone to touch for many years to come these ladies brought a new program to the state championship two years in a row and one back to back Region Championships....This year we also saw players grow Tierny Jenkins and Sara Williams continued to grow as players and make you continue to think wow these girls are only sophomores they amaze us everyday.....Jenny Hall came from getting little to no playing time last year into a starter this year and really asserting her self as a strong contributor for the lady wildcats....Camyrn Calhoun words cannot describe how she played on the grandest stage of them all the state tourney i doubt that will be the last time we will see them there.....To Coach Brandon Coach Campbell, Coach Moore, and Coach Holliday thank you very much for allowing me to be a part of this special season I have been involved with basketball all my life and I think I have learned more about the game this year than all the other years combined thank you for allowing me to go through this great year.....Lets look forward to next year it will be another great one for the Lady Wildcats....

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GOOD SEASON

You girls can always say you were the ones to put the lone blimish on one of the best teams to be assembled in girls basketball.

825618972[/snapback]

Yeah they can always say that....but what would they have to show for it? Their season ended earlier than they wanted it to....so why would they brag about beating MJ and not have gotten anywhere?

Kellie and Kellie...you guys had so much leadership for your team this year...I commend you on that....I wish you luck in the next four years and hope you kick butt in golf and in basketball. God Bless.

Yeah they can always say that....but what would they have to show for it? Their season ended earlier than they wanted it to....so why would they brag about beating MJ and not have gotten anywhere?

Kellie and Kellie...you guys had so much leadership for your team this year...I commend you on that....I wish you luck in the next four years and hope you kick butt in golf and in basketball.  God Bless.

825620915[/snapback]

Didn't get anywere??? Look were they got and tell me once again they didn't get any were.

Heck why wouldnt anyone brag about beating a team that one state especially when it was thier only loss of the season im proud of that and also we won the region championship thats something to brag about to

825621148[/snapback]

Hey Mailman, heard a rumor that Tierney Jenkins is going to transfer to the best school in Wilson County, MJHS. Heard she can't stand the BUDSKI. What do you think? :D