Pigeon Forge guards sign with VIC

LadyTigersMom

Brianna Garrison & Kendra Newman both signed with Virginia Intermont College today! :lol:

We are all excited and looking forward to the next four years! The girls are really excited about being able to play ball together in college as well. It has been fun posting & meeting people on here the past four years...we will pop in every once in awhile next year!

I realize NCAA's signing period is not until April, but I'd like to see where some of the girls have committed to...if you know of any committments (NCAA or NAIA), let us know!

Brianna Garrison & Kendra Newman both signed with Virginia Intermont College today!  :rolleyes:

We are all excited and looking forward to the next four years!  The girls are really excited about being able to play ball together in college as well.  It has been fun posting & meeting people on here the past four years...we will pop in every once in awhile next year!

I realize NCAA's signing period is not until April, but I'd like to see where some of the girls have committed to...if you know of any committments (NCAA or NAIA), let us know!

825619244[/snapback]

Congrats to Kendra & Brianna. Good Luck Next Year! thumb