Henry County

gamebreaker

I know that Henry County is looking for a head Girls coach. I have heard they were also going to find a new Head Boys Coach. Has anyone else heard that?

825620006[/snapback]

check out the thread in the girls basketball board. They talk about it a little in there. I think he is ok.

A lot of people have asked the question about the boys coach. Maybe this is a reason. In the last 2 years administration has fired Football, Soccer, Volleyball coaches. Baseball and Softball had to be replaced for coaches that stepped down. Oddly enough these 2 coaches had the best winning records at HCHS. A new AD was hired. With all these changes maybe the administration decided not to deal with another firing. He made a speech to the players at the beginning of the season saying that he was being watched closely and the program must have improvement or he would be gone.

They went from 5 wins to 10 wins. They are capable next year of being a 500 or better ball team with the District they are in. But the girls coach went from 8 wins to 12 wins and gets fired? The girls team played a lot of Soph this year and has the potential to be a 15-17 game winner next season. Either improvement is not the issue for firing or the boys coach better watch it next year because if he wins more games he might get axed.

A lot of people have asked the question about the boys coach. Maybe this is a reason. In the last 2 years administration has fired Football, Soccer, Volleyball coaches. Baseball and Softball had to be replaced for coaches that stepped down. Oddly enough these 2 coaches had the best winning records at HCHS. A new AD was hired. With all these changes maybe the administration decided not to deal with another firing. He made a speech to the players at the beginning of the season saying that he was being watched closely and the program must have improvement or he would be gone.

They went from 5 wins to 10 wins. They are capable next year of being a 500 or better ball team with the District they are in. But the girls coach went from 8 wins to 12 wins and gets fired? The girls team played a lot of Soph this year and has the potential to be a 15-17 game winner next season. Either improvement is not the issue for firing or the boys coach better watch it next year because if he wins more games he might get axed.

825621408[/snapback]

I want to know how in the heck the boys coach has kept his job with all of the craziness at Henry County High???