Soddy-Daisy Invitational

Bledsoebtheboys

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trust me.....I am a totally unbiased fan from the Nashville area.  If anyone beats Soddy in this tournament, I will be SHOCKED.  I watched them play two weeks ago and...............well, their awesome..enough said!

825627547[/snapback]

I KNOW SODDY DAISY IS THE TEAM TO BEAT..........EAST RIDGE HAS A GOOD TEAM TOO.........IT SHOULD BE A GOOD TOURNAMENT.........BLEDSOE COUNTY HAS A GOOD TEAM, BUT THERE CATCHER HURT HER BACK THE OTHER NIGHT AGAINST MEIGS COUNTY AND SHE CAN'T BAT...........SO THAT WILL TAKE A BIG BAT OUT OF THE LINEUP........

I KNOW SODDY DAISY IS THE TEAM TO BEAT..........EAST RIDGE HAS A GOOD TEAM TOO.........IT SHOULD BE A GOOD TOURNAMENT.........BLEDSOE COUNTY HAS A GOOD TEAM, BUT THERE CATCHER HURT HER BACK THE OTHER NIGHT AGAINST MEIGS COUNTY AND SHE CAN'T BAT...........SO THAT WILL TAKE A BIG BAT OUT OF THE LINEUP........

825628037[/snapback]

Soddy-Baylor E.Ridge-Gibbs.

Walker Valley defeated Red Bank 4-2, Science Hill 3-2 and lost to GPS 11-9.

Bradley Central defeated Gibbs 2-1, defeated Bledsoe 5-0? and lost to Ooltewah 3-1? Cleveland defeated Maryville and lost to Soddy.

Ooltewah defeated Gibbs. GPS also defeated Red Bank. Red Bank defeated Science Hill. Soddy Daisy defeated Boyd Buchanan 2-1. Only games I know for sure.

Walker Valley defeated Red Bank 4-2, Science Hill 3-2 and lost to GPS 11-9.

Bradley Central defeated Gibbs 2-1, defeated Bledsoe 5-0? and lost to Ooltewah  3-1?  Cleveland defeated Maryville and lost to Soddy.

Ooltewah defeated Gibbs.  GPS also defeated Red Bank.  Red Bank defeated Science Hill.  Soddy Daisy defeated Boyd Buchanan 2-1.  Only games I know for sure.

825630352[/snapback]

Baylor beat Hixson3-2, Karns-8-0 and McMinn 10-0.

Teams going to the Gold bracket:

Pool B-- 1) Baylor 2) Karns

Pool C-- 1) Soddy Daisy 2) Boyd Buchanan

Pool D-- 1) GPS 2) Walker Valley

Pool E-- 1) Ooltewah 2) Bradley Cenral

Teams going to Silver bracket:

Morristown Wes--Hixson--McMinn Co--

Cleveland--Maryville--Red Bank--Science Hill--

Gibbs--Bledsoe Co

POOL A---East Ridge Defeated Hartselle---Hartselle Defeated Central and Central defeated East Ridge.........I'm not sure which two teams moved to the gold bracket and which one went to the silver...

Edited by orangeman